• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Running

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm curious to see how long or how many miles do the people of TypoC usually run. It sparked some thinking after the Thanksgiving feast.

I usually try to do about 3 miles or more for 30 minutes a day (which is kind of slow considering how I could run a mile in 6 minutes in high school.)

What is my stated goal? Lower blood pressure, probably to the lower part of the "desired" category, but also because I want to run as fast as I did in high school(and run 3 miles straight in 18 minutes.)

So... How long do you run? How fast? Treadmill? The gym? A "special" course such as a park or a great running spot? I usually run the treadmill because I like being able to see the distance and time.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I liked the running trails along my park. Currently I'm on a profile that doesn't really allow for running.. I hope to ignore it for the next 6 weeks, and then suffer for months of recovery via surgery. ;) But my normal pace when I was active and on a regime was 2-3 miles a day 3 days a week.. My pace was anywhere between 4-6 songs.. So somewhere between 16-19 minutes depending on the songs and how good I felt that day. I think I have a love/hate relationship with running, but overall I think I like it alright.

Lark

I am presently using weight training, cycling and cross training to try and lose my belly and get ripped but I would like to be a runner, I'd actually like to be a long distance or cross country runner like a mudder. :happy2: