• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vaccinating your pets

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:shrug:

I don't know, I'm an average to laissez-faire pet-mom I guess. I do what's recommended and tend not to do the optional stuff as it's all $$ and I don't put my dog in odd situations. "chemicals that are proven to be harmful." Hm. Kind of a weird concern I think, what does it do, shorten one of his nine lives by a couple of months or something? But, if he's going to be inside all the time, then whatever I suppose.

Edit: My vet hasn't been super pushy either, they normally give enough info to have me figure out what my decision will be. So I've had the chance to refuse many vaccines and boosters without doing any research.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
:shrug:

I don't know, I'm an average to laissez-faire pet-mom I guess. I do what's recommended and tend not to do the optional stuff as it's all $$ and I don't put my dog in odd situations. "chemicals that are proven to be harmful." Hm. Kind of a weird concern I think, what does it do, shorten one of his nine lives by a couple of months or something? But, if he's going to be inside all the time, then whatever I suppose.

Edit: My vet hasn't been super pushy either, they normally give enough info to have me figure out what my decision will be. So I've had the chance to refuse many vaccines and boosters without doing any research.

Theirs a chance that vaccines can cause caner, and shorten their life span if given regularly, but I don't think vaccines are the devil I just think they are misused.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Theirs a chance that vaccines can cause caner, and shorten their life span if given regularly, but I don't think vaccines are the devil I just think they are misused.

Nods: yeah.... you wouldn't want an autistic cat either.

:)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i dont vaccinate my cat because she lives inside, so there is no need for that.