User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Latuda

  1. #1
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,784

    Default Latuda

    Anyone have experience with this med? I already read the stuff online I'm looking for personal experiences
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  2. #2
    almost nekkid scantilyclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Posts
    2,109

    Default

    I took it briefly after switching from lithium and abilify. I didn't have as many bad side effects like I had with abilify, but I had really bad muscle cramps after I started taking it, and they were so bad that I had to miss work a few times, so I quit taking it. You have to take it with food or you will probably be sick. I learned that pretty early on. I noticed it started working pretty quickly, a lot of meds that I've been on...like Lamictal took like a month for me to feel any sort of stabilization.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

  3. #3
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    I took it briefly after switching from lithium and abilify. I didn't have as many bad side effects like I had with abilify, but I had really bad muscle cramps after I started taking it, and they were so bad that I had to miss work a few times, so I quit taking it. You have to take it with food or you will probably be sick. I learned that pretty early on. I noticed it started working pretty quickly, a lot of meds that I've been on...like Lamictal took like a month for me to feel any sort of stabilization.
    yeah i discovered the food thing this morning i threw it up had the worst stomach cramps and than blargh! I'm being weened off of lithium and being kept on 30mg of ablify
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  4. #4
    almost nekkid scantilyclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Posts
    2,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yeah i discovered the food thing this morning i threw it up had the worst stomach cramps and than blargh! I'm being weened off of lithium and being kept on 30mg of ablify

    Wow you are on a pretty high dose of Abilify. I was only on 10mg at the highest, and I felt like I was going to die...of hunger.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

  5. #5
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    Wow you are on a pretty high dose of Abilify. I was only on 10mg at the highest, and I felt like I was going to die...of hunger.
    less than that and it doesn't work for me,haven't had any problems with hunger on it though
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO