User Tag List

Thread: How do you measure you activity level?

Senior Member Array UniqueMixture's Avatar
    378 sx/so

Default How do you measure you activity level?

I'm trying to figure out my activity level in order to eat the correct amount of daily calories to lose weight in a healthy manner but, not throw my body into starvation mode. Anyone know how to calculate this? I work out 4 days a week 35 min of cardio + weight training for 30 minutes. Then random shit throughout my day which usually involves a fair amount of walking around campus. I know a lot of you are into fitness so any insights would help
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Cut back on sugar and refined carbs. That one is almost guaranteed to get you to lose weight. And you can still have things like fruit or whole grains, so it's not extreme like atkins or something.