• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pure Green Coffee Bean

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Have any of you taken it? What has been your experience?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Have any of you taken it? What has been your experience?
The pills? I bought some off Amazon and didn't like them at all. Made me jumpy and nervous. I think DR Oz is full of shit the way he keeps recommending weight loss supplements, when all you need to do to lose weight is focus on not overeating, exercise and drink loads of water.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I didn't know Dr Oz was associated. My cousin just got some and said it really affected her taste/appetite positively. I wanted a wider sample population to poll!

Good to know.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I didn't know Dr Oz was associated. My cousin just got some and said it really affected her taste/appetite positively. I wanted a wider sample population to poll!

Good to know.
He's been pushing Pure Green Coffee Bean and Raspberry Ketones. I did purchase Green Web's Raspberry Ketones with African Mango, Green Tea, etc., and it gives me energy and makes me feel kind of happy. I'll pm you the link.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The pills? I bought some off Amazon and didn't like them at all. Made me jumpy and nervous.
Were you erratic, violent, and really funny to watch? [esoteric reference] :D

Lark

What is this? A dieting supplement?

Can anyone tell me if dieting supplements would effect your blood sugar? How exactly are they meant to work? Suppressing the appetite or expanding in the stomach to make you feel full up?

Montgomery456

Yes, I have used the pure green coffee beans.
I used it for the cholesterol and weight control purpose.
It really works for cutting the extra weight and burn the fat around the heart and also around the stomach.

Last edited: