User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Soft Drinks

Default Soft Drinks

Original in Brazilian-Portuguese: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater (translated by chrome language bar).

Soft drinks no more! - Lecture on sodas
    In fact, the formula 'secret' Coca-Cola unfolds in 18 seconds in any-optical spectrometer, and basically even the dogs know it. Except that you can not make the same, unless you have some 10 billion dollars to fight with Coca-Cola in court because they will fall killing. Pepsi's formula is a basic difference between Coca-Cola and is purposeful precisely to avoid legal proceedings. It is different because it failed to do the same not, is on purpose, but close enough to attract the consumer of Coca-Cola who wants a different taste with less salt and sugar. Among other things, I who had to learn all about soda gasified to produce guarana Golly here (USA), which uses concentrated Brahma. You are in the market today, but failed miserably in promotional strategy and sells only to the local market, all due to some stubborn directors.

I had to learn chemistry, understand everything about components of soft drinks, preservatives, salts, acids, caffeine, canning, production of tin label, permissions, approvals and so far. and such. Mounted a mini-lab analysis of product by equipment to analyze the amount of solids, etc.. To develop programs for PC formula calculation based on the volume and type of potting (plastic or aluminum), because that changes the values ​​and taste. We even had team competition in stock car. Take the immense amount of salt that the Coca-Cola uses (50mg sodium in a can) and you'd see that Coca-Cola is just like any other refrigerant shameless and filth, sweet and nauseous. It is exactly the Sodium Chloride in exaggeration (which they say is "very low sodium") that refreshes while thirsty twice, asking for another drink, and not get bored because the salt kills it literally sensitivity to sweet, which also must heap: 39 grams of "sugar" (sucrose). is ridiculous, 350 grams of the liquid product is more than 10% sugar. Imagine a can of Coca-Cola, more than 1 inch and a half of the can is pure sugar ...

This one gives approximately 3 tablespoons SUGAR BY FLOODS CAN!

Coca-Cola Formula? Simple: Concentrate Burnt Sugar - Caramel - to give dark color and taste; orthophosphoric acid (sour), sucrose - sugar (HFCS - High Fructose Corn Syrup - liquid sugar fructose corn) leaf extract of the plant COCA (Africa and India) and a few other natural flavorings from other plants, caffeine, and benzoate preservative can be sodium or potassium benzoate, carbon dioxide galore to fry the language when you take it along with the salt and give the feeling of cooling. The use of orthophosphoric acid and citric acid did not like all other use is to give the feeling of teeth and mouth clean drinking, the phosphoric literally fried everything and can even cause decapamento amount of tooth enamel, which the citric attack with much less violence, because the artofosfórico 'suck' all the calcium from the body and may even cause osteoporosis, not to mention the commitment to training bones and teeth of children aged bone formation from 2 to 14 years.

Try to buy phosphoric acid to see the thousand recommendations for safe handling (lens of the eye burns, skin burns, etc.).. only as general information, is proibid to use phosphoric acid in any other refrigerant, only Coca-Cola has permission ... (Of course, if you take the Coca-Cola will taste like soap).

Extract of coca leaves and other hardly change anything in flavor, is more cosmetic effect and marketing, as well as guarana, you do not feel like it, no smell, (the real guarana tastes bitter) because he is there to legally have to be (a matter of business record), but if you do not take note difference in taste. The taste is basically given by different amounts of sugar, burnt sugar , salts, acids and preservatives.

It has a chemical company here in Bartow, south of Orlando. I have visited many times and the guys they basically produce flavorings and essences for juices. Concentrated salts and essences all day, the truck behind the truck! They produce it for manufacturing ice cream, sodas, juices, canned goods, even food color and aromatized.

Visiting the factory, I asked to see the deposit of concentrated fruit, it should be huge, huge tanks full of orange, pineapple, strawberry and many others (I said). The guy looked at me, giggled and took me to visit the immense deposits of dyes and more than 50 types of chemicals. The orange soda, which is least is orange, strawberry, until gominhos which are suspended are made ​​from gum (an alloy chemistry that involves a semipolímero).

Pineapple is a festival of acids and more gum. Essence Avocado ice cream? To use hydrogen peroxide (oxygenated water) to give the feeling of drag foaming of the mouth while eating, typical avocado.

The second refrigerant selling here in the U.S. is Dr. Pepper, the oldest, older that the actual Coca-Cola. This soda was sold without refrigeration and without obviously will gaseificaç in eighteen hundred and stone, in bottles with corks as a drug peddlers in carts you see in movies of the old American West. Besides taking up belly pain and ingrown toenails, also took rust stain curtain, and help renew the grease the axles of carts.

For those who do not know, Dr. Pepper tastes horrible, and it is very easy to try at home: take Gelol spray, the one you use when you take a kick in the shin, and give a good spray in the mouth! This is the taste of this famous Dr.Pepper selling here a lot. - Diet Soda Want to know the amount of waste we have in diet soda? Do not use nor to unclog the sink, because I feel sorry for the pvc pipe ...

Look, just to open the blind eyes: sweeteners diet products have very short life. Aspartame, for example, after three weeks of wet going to taste like dirty old rag. To avoid this, compounded by a multitude of other chemicals, one to stretch the life of aspartame, another to buffer (round) taste the second chemical, the other to neutralize the color of the two chemicals together to make the liquid cloudy, another to keep the third chemical in suspension, but the bottom of the coolant is dark, the other to avoid crystallization of aspartame, another highlight, give 'edge 'in citric or phosphoric acid that it suffers the influence of the initial four chemicals, and so on ... The list is huge.

After all that my experience with production and study of soft drinks, I can say: You know what is the best soda? Filtered water, preferably filtered twice, squeezed orange or lemon and ice ... Nothing else! Or sugar or salt.

Prof.. Dr. Charles Alexander Fett Faculdade Physical Education Master of Nutrition UFMT UFMT Physical Fitness Laboratory and Metabolism - 3615 8836 Consulting in Human Performance and Aesthetics

What happens when you just drink a soda?
    First 10 minutes: 10 teaspoons of tea, sugar beat in your body, 100% of recommended daily intake. You do not immediately vomit from the sweet extreme because phosphoric acid cuts the flavor. 20 minutes: The sugar level in your blood erupts, forcing a rush of insulin. The liver responds by turning any sugar it receives in fat (It is for this particular moment). 40 minutes: Caffeine absorption is complete. Your pupils dilate, blood pressure rises, the liver responds by pumping more sugar in the chain. The adenosine receptors in the brain are blocked to avoid dizziness. 45 minutes: Your body increases dopamine production stimulating the pleasure centers of the body. (Physically, serves as heroin-..) 50 minutes: The phosphoric acid pushes calcium, magnesium and zinc in the large intestine by increasing the metabolism. The high levels of sugar or other sweeteners increase the excretion of urinary calcium, or is urinating bones, one of the causes for osteoporosis. 60 minutes: The diuretic caffeine into action. You urine. Now is guaranteed to put out calcium, magnesium and zinc, which bones need. As the tide goes down you will experience a sugar crash. You will be cranky. You will have put out everything that was in the coolant, but not before they have put out together, things will be missed by your body. * Think about it before drinking sodas. If you can not avoid them, moderate your intake! Prefer natural juices. Your body thanks! * If you find interesting, pass. Surely someone is doing well.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

mmmmmm coca cola mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WALMART

i drank a coca cola tonight that was bottled in mexico.

it was fucking delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post

You live in San Antonio like me? Convenience store right down my street sells the mexican stuff. Not just coke, but all kinds.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    You live in San Antonio like me? Convenience store right down my street sells the mexican stuff. Not just coke, but all kinds.

ya dude. san antonio.

cool, i've mostly tried coke, sprite, and a couple other mexico specific beverages.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I only drink diet soda.. it's still toxic sludge, but not sugary toxic sludge. Everybody needs a vice, and this is better than meth.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Moderation is key.

I find it very hard to finish a whole can of pop nowadays, unless it's cream soda. Water, tea, and coffee for me. Sake or beer on occasion.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post

they use real sugar
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I like unique mixtures new avatar.

I've been trying to kick the habit of soft drinks for a while, the problem is that its not easy, there's not a lot of good and easily available alternatives, most of the non-carbonated and still equivalents, even fruit juices, are full of sugar (I had an insane reading when I used a friend with diabetes blood sugar meter the other day, I'm presently concerned I may have developed diabetes due to quaffing too much of these damn sugar waters while training).

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I used to drink diet soda, but no more, after I found out what aspertame does to your brain. I have enough neurological problems without adding fuel to the fire...