User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    since it implies low health standards in general, and that worries me more than the hair itself.
    hair isnt an health risk, so it doesent really imply anything about health standards. humans lose hairs all the time and i think most chefs are humans, so its totally natural thing to drop a hair on the food you are cooking. its a different thing if you find something like a finger, tooth, piece of glass or something in that nature in your food, those are health risks and then there would be some reason to be worried about their health standards.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    hair isnt an health risk, so it doesent really imply anything about health standards. humans lose hairs all the time and i think most chefs are humans, so its totally natural thing to drop a hair on the food you are cooking. its a different thing if you find something like a finger, tooth, piece of glass or something in that nature in your food, those are health risks and then there would be some reason to be worried about their health standards.
    Restaurant workers should be wearing hair nets or something similar - if they aren't following that rule, then I would wonder what other health regulations they are ignoring.

Again, it isn't that the hair is harmful (it isn't), it's that carelessness in one area often correlates with carelessness in other, more important areas.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Restaurant workers should be wearing hair nets or something similar - if they aren't following that rule, then I would wonder what other health regulations they are ignoring.

Again, it isn't that the hair is harmful (it isn't), it's that carelessness in one area often correlates with carelessness in other, more important areas.
    sometimes an hair can escape the net or that hair might had come from an arm.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    STUF

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    sometimes an hair can escape the net or that hair might had come from an arm.

Whoops.