• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

oh sh!t...

gromit

likes this
I sometimes find myself getting into that kind of bad cycle when I stay up late but still have to wake up in the morning... :doh: it is the worst.

Why can't you sleep? If you really want to change it, you need to find the cause and address it (may even include going to Dr), and not just make excuses for everything everyone suggests.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think it's just the fact that I consume more caffeine than anyone would suggest was healthy during the course of an average day... I decided to just wear myself out yesterday and fall asleep on my own eventually... I fell asleep around 3 :ninja:

most of the problem is psychological as opposed to physiological... I'm pretty sure of that... I'm cutting back on caffeine nonetheless...

Lark

I suggest exercise, by which I dont mean any weak sit ups, squats and lunges, I mean something serious. Get really busted with some weights and cardio so you're physically just about able for the drive home and have no option than to drop into bed. That works. Also you'll feel a lot better. People will tell you you've lost weight or shaped up. Its a mega plus, plus, plus.

Lark

I think it's just the fact that I consume more caffeine than anyone would suggest was healthy during the course of an average day... I decided to just wear myself out yesterday and fall asleep on my own eventually... I fell asleep around 3 :ninja:

most of the problem is psychological as opposed to physiological... I'm pretty sure of that... I'm cutting back on caffeine nonetheless...

I used to drink up to fifthteen cups a day, some of those espressos, oh yeah, I've experienced the shakes, heart flutters, stomach cramps the full range of caffine rush and fixation related health glitches and hang ups.

Training hard and being constantly active have resulted in me needing to drink more and most of the time its water I crave or flat cold drinks, so indirectly this has actually led to a massive cut back in coffee, I was training so much that I didnt notice the detox because my body was getting sore from work outs.