User Tag List

View Poll Results: (multiple choice/public) check those that apply to you.

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • I floss

20 64.52%
  • I pluck

12 38.71%
  • I shave

26 83.87%
  • I wax

6 19.35%
  • I use cotton buds

10 32.26%
  • I use a tongue scraper

6 19.35%
  • I clip my nails

21 67.74%
  • I get a manicure

4 12.90%
  • I work out

21 67.74%
  • I shower

28 90.32%
  • I sauner

4 12.90%
  • I bath

10 32.26%
  • I brush my teeth

27 87.10%
  • something else.

17 54.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 123 Last

right on the left wing Philosorapteuse's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I just... shower and brush my teeth, really. Tidy my eyebrows with tweezers when I remember. Even if I could be bothered, I can't wear makeup more than once a month or so because a) it makes my skin explode b) anything strong enough to take it off also makes my skin explode. The only things that go on my face are water and very plain moisturiser or neat oil. I cut my own hair when it needs it, easy because it's long and straight. Shave under my arms, 'cause antiperspirants just don't work properly on me if I don't. Having a go at waxing my legs after a year of deciding shaving them was more faff than I was prepared to bother with now I'm not an insecure teenager. Figure wax might be less hassle overall, now that I'm a grownup and for some reason "expected" to remove leg hair if I want to wear a skirt to work. At least I can just ignore my legs for weeks at a stretch that way. My body harbours secret ambitions to be a yeti, it's very inconvenient to a lazy girl in this society. Curse you, dark hair and pale skin!
    "A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices." --William James

I'd be a card-carrying sensotard, but I can't find the goddamn card.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

My Van Der Hagen boar bristle shaving brush is starting to show its age. It's cheap anyway but hell of a lot better than slathering shaving soap on my head and face with bare hands and a lot cleaner and smoother shave. I shave my head every other day. I keep my arm pits smooth as my deodorant works best that way. About once a week I "carefully" shave my below-the-belt equipment area.Clip my nails once a week. I brush my teeth after I eat anything. I take a shower and change clothes once a day.I've never had any body odor issues.

I'm not obsessed with being a tidy clean freak but would easily come under the category of one who is "well-groomed".

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    I wish I had a bath, but I don't.
    I run a warm to hot bubble bath, take my lover's hand and step into the warm deep bath together.

Then I wash her hair and she mine.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

I wish I had a shower but I don't... Though, places I go and people I know do and stuff so, it's all good.

BEST THING, my liesure centre's shower is cool because it's right next to the sauner... Sauner followed by a cold shower is bliss/heaven/paradise.
    I've used the shower at Scream Studios in Croydon because I could and, I booked out a room for the whole day and took my towl and everything. with friends, was cool and totally as I said
    "Because I could."

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Just..normal stuff?

Shower, wash/condition hair, get rid of body hair, moisturize. I take neurotically good care of my skin & teeth [special cleansers/exfoliators, clay masques, astringent, retinol moisturizers/ PlusWhite whitening system, sonicare electric toothbrush, floss/waterpik, fluoride rinse].

I cut my own hair, because.. fuck paying someone else to do something I'll hate..

Clip nails, I don't do anything else with those.

I don't wear heavy makeup these days; just some eye stuff, tinted spf55 moisturizer & some powder to set it [spf 30 powder in summer].

Uhm, that's it, really.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I do way too much. I wish I were more streamlined.. If my skin would ever get out of teenager mode I think I'd be set for life.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I do way too much. I wish I were more streamlined.. If my skin would ever get out of teenager mode I think I'd be set for life.
    Amen, lady. My dermatologist helped a LOT in that regard. Retin-A cream & an aldosterone blocking medication that decreased sebaceous gland activity [medication is Spironolactone/trade name Aldactone- also good for PCOS]- cleared everything on me 100%. The Retin-A ensured there was no scarring, as well. I'm still religious with my skin care, but it's a good habit to keep up, in general.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Nothing out of the ordinary. Just like any other dog. A little sniff check, taking action when it smells funny.

My grooming methods are pretty ordinary.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Amen, lady. My dermatologist helped a LOT in that regard. Retin-A cream & an aldosterone blocking medication that decreased sebaceous gland activity [medication is Spironolactone/trade name Aldactone- also good for PCOS]- cleared everything on me 100%. The Retin-A ensured there was no scarring, as well. I'm still religious with my skin care, but it's a good habit to keep up, in general.
    Id been hesitant to go since last time they just rolled their eyes when I said I wasnt on BC.. maybe trying a different dermatologist would do me some good.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Nothing out of the ordinary. Just like any other dog. A little sniff check, taking action when it smells funny.

My grooming methods are pretty ordinary.
    Sniff test never fails.