• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

food + their benefits

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Blueberries are a great snack! I love eating them, and they're pretty healthy, too.

The only downside is that they're rather pricey and can be finished in a single sitting.

Just make sure they don't start smelling like cheese. =(

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Fuckin' Kombucha dawg...I'd been feeling run down and sniffly for a few days, and feared it getting worse, and I drank some chia seed juice and a big bottle of raw kombucha and I woke up today feeling better than I had in a week. I also had a tiny bit of vodka, but not enough to get drunk, just like a little bit to kill the germs. I think it was the kombucha that did it; it's probiotic.

kombucha+(1).jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
green tea really helps wash down greasy food.

It also has natural anti-bacterial properties which is why it's good to drink either green tea or alcohol of some kind with sushi. But it's great for any kind of germ issue, I think.

Plus it speeds up your metabolism.

federal

Permabanned
It contains balanced minerals,vitamins & nutrients and its oil has strong smell due to concentrations of plant hormones.The presence of the essential oils makes celery special.They are also found in the seed & can be added to the juice also.These oils have a specific effect on the regulation of the nervous system,and have a great calming influence.