User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    yupp

I'll update this thread when I find out more which will be probably in 3 months until then aideu. if anyone cares.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    yupp

I tried to go without a diaper that last oh 10-20 minutes before i totally pissed myself and i thought i was developing a rash so i thought i'd let the skin breathe and also to see if magically i had gotten better.plus i had just peed so i thought i was safe for at least an hour to let my skin air out. I was way wrong.theres a puddle in my shoe and i had to change my pjs
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Did the urologist's office realize what your problem was when they made your appointment 3 months out? Do you have any itching or burning, which could indicate a urinary tract infection? I believe you mentioned urgent care--they can at least check for infections and the like--is that a possibility for you so you can be seen by a doctor sooner than September? It just doesn't seem right that you should go 3 months of suffering with this before seeing a doctor.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

MBTI
    yupp

apparently i wet myself but i don't remember that all i know is i needed to go to the bathroom i look down at the inside of my diaper and its yellow and moist. I can usually tell when i'm peeing but often can't control it so it's possible that i was aware at the time and forgot about it until just now.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

I had the goal of staying dry tommorow but i don't think that's achievable because

4 major accidents 2 diapers would have been 3 if i had been wearing a diaper during on of them and 3 times actually making it to the toilet odds are not in my favor for tomorrow.

maybe my goal instead should be tommorow decreasing the number of accidents and increasing the number of times i make it to the toilet.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INxP

Could try going to the bathroom every hour or so whether you feel the need yet or not. Had to do that for a few months when i had issues with lack of sensation and weakened pelvic floor. Less annoying than pissing oneself.

When you make it to the bathroom can you stop yourself mid-stream?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Prpl, keep that appointment, but don't wait three months to see someone about this. Go to urgent care, if nothing else. I feel like it's most likely a side effect of medication for you, but there's always a chance you could have a urinary tract infection, and those are nothing to play with. Because of a UTI I landed in an out-of-town ER with a RAGING kidney infection the night of my sister's wedding. It was more painful than the birth of either of my children, but when it was just a UTI it didn't really hurt much at all. Once it crept up to my kidneys it went from simple frequent peeing to the most incredible pain I've ever felt within about 5 hours.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post

When you make it to the bathroom can you stop yourself mid-stream?
    sometimes
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

i'm going to urgent care monday, i don't know if it was one time thing because my stomach had been bothering me or a new symptom but i ended up messing myself really badly yesterday i don't mean a tiny bit i mean enough to cause the diaper to sag and a pretty big mess to clean up. luckily i was alone when it happened but i was lying on the couch went to fart and before i knew it my bowels had emptied, and it took me a minute to realize what had happened. though i did manage to stay dry last night from 5-1 am 1 am i lost control but i felt like that might be a good sign.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Were you able to go to urgent care?

Hope things are going better for you.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga