User Tag List

First 513141516 Last

MBTI
    yupp

I don't understand how i can go through 4 diapers in 2 hours because i keep messing myself, than not need a change for 5 or so hours I don't change every time i pee just when the diaper is about to leak
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    yupp

apparently if i take fiber it might form up my poo enough to where i might be able to make it to the toilet, i wonder if that will work. also i'm thinking about investing in cloth for night time wear only. stay in disposables during the day since they're less bulky and easier to conceal but at night wear cloth and plastic pants to save a little bit of money. what do you think?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

I always mess myself in the morning, and even if its a few times its in the morning than i don't for the rest of the day.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

I don't think my bladders fulling emptying, and i should probably tell the doctor this, because it seems like i pee every ten minutes.

what do you think for moving my bowels since the accidents only happen in the morning that i just sit on the toilet in hopes that instead of an accident i poop in the toilet instead? i mean i doubt i'll always make it because sometimes the accidents happen right as i'm waking up, and i worry that i won't get the tapes unfastened quickly enough.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

I just got back from the doctor, she said she wants to check my lithium level but thinks its the ablify causing muscle spasms and said that if that's the case we're gonna try cogent
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

the drug i'm probably going to be prescribed to see if it helps http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzatropine
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

I have bit of a problem, i ran out of diapers, now i have some in my car, but the problem is my mom took it to church and i've leaked and peed myself since i leaked so now i'm soaked, any genius ideas of what to do? shes not gonna be back for another hour.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

I had an embarassing accident at the grocery store i needed to pee and i tried to hold it but i couldn't. and i had quit wearing protection cuz i hadn't had an accident in 3 days. the bad part? i had just peed 20 minutes before
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

This is a really serious problem, I've never heard of this happening to a younger person.. My mother had these issues show up when her muscle condition was at its worst, but her situation is different.

I hope it turns out to be the medicine, and I hope changing prescriptions helps. To be honest, I've never heard of people having trouble telling their moms about clinical stuff.. Its almost a relief when it is something doctor or clinical related. Its easy to talk about that.. what isn't so easy is talking about stuff like her wanting me to have a baby, or our different views on marriage.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    This is a really serious problem, I've never heard of this happening to a younger person.. My mother had these issues show up when her muscle condition was at its worst, but her situation is different.

I hope it turns out to be the medicine, and I hope changing prescriptions helps. To be honest, I've never heard of people having trouble telling their moms about clinical stuff.. Its almost a relief when it is something doctor or clinical related. Its easy to talk about that.. what isn't so easy is talking about stuff like her wanting me to have a baby, or our different views on marriage.
    It frustrating, and after today at the grocery store i'm on the verge of tears, i should be able to control my bladder better, i'm going to make an appointment tomorrow with an urologist but it sucks i don't want to have to go to an urologist.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all