User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Your mother will not only pay for your diapers she will probably try to move your dr's appointment up to be sooner. September is too long to wait to get this taken care of.
    I agree. I feel like if your mom knew how bad this was and how much it was embarrassing you she would be on the phone to the dr. in a hot second to get you in like tomorrow. I know I would be. *hugs*

MBTI
    yupp

i do need to tell her considering i've pooped myself not too long ago.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

You need to tell her. She'll buy you what you need, I'm sure. And go to a doctor!

prpl, I didn't know you were going through this. Did this start around when you started new medicines? I have similar issues (a really embarrassing thing happened just this Monday. I can PM you if you want).

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    prpl, I didn't know you were going through this. Did this start around when you started new medicines? I have similar issues (a really embarrassing thing happened just this Monday. I can PM you if you want).
    either way you don't have to if don't want. and i dunno what the cause is i have a couple of theories and one does revolve around meds but it seems to get worse when i stop them.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

As a side note, there no reason to feel any shame for what you are experiencing; many people have problems or issues with incontinence (it's actually quite prevalent in the elderly).

What theories do you have so far that could explain why you have developed total incontinence?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Prpl please tell your mother or a doctor immediately. I am concerned for your health. Even if you imagine this is related to something you feel is "your fault" (not taking meds, or drinking heavily or something like that) I doubt very seriously anyone is going to blame you for having a health issue of this nature. I have complete sympathy for you and imagine it must be quite embarrassing, but if you want it to stop you need to tell someone, and since it is so severe and has increased it's a symptom of something which should be addressed immediately.

I'm sure your mother loves you; you are her child and she'll surely help you in any way she can.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    As a side note, there no reason to feel any shame for what you are experiencing; many people have problems or issues with incontinence (it's actually quite prevalent in the elderly).

What theories do you have so far that could explain why you have developed total incontinence?
    1.i quit my meds
    2.it's in my head
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

I signed up for an incontinence forum and asked for advice on my situation, and the first response, was get a job. and i told him that he was rude and he had no clue about my situation and asked if he knew how hard it is to get a job these days, and mentioned that i had two interviews. I ended up putting him on ignore because i don't want to get banned, because he was being an all around douche
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    part of me thinks she might suspect because i had an accident in the car on a road trip, but maybe she doesn't know how to broach the subject either. she's gonna find my diapers today i've only been wearing them at night to protect the mattress because i'm too embarrased to wear them in public maybe i'll tell her than?
    Baby girl, tell her. Your mom and you will get closer if you keep it real like that.

I cannot believe I peed my pants last night. Twas bc I drank vodka (a lot) and I neeeeever drink vodka.

Hehe.