User Tag List

12 Last

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Default INTP + Bipolar = me? J/k. Bipolar Disorder.

IDK...

I'm Bipolar, I suffer from a condition called Bipolar Disorder, and I'm an INTP.
    I'm also Scorpio too, so world.

What do you think and...

Permabanned

I've been diagnosed with bipolar 'disease'..
    I'm intp.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

As an INTP, I trive on emotional stability. I can't imagine what it would be like to be an INTP with such a disorder, when I try, my brain misfires and the neurological blue screen of death appears. It is beyond my comprehension.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    As an INTP, I trive on emotional stability. I can't imagine what it would be like to be an INTP with such a disorder, when I try, my brain misfires and the neurological blue screen of death appears. It is beyond my comprehension.
    But there can be great clarity gained from the muddle. I think, bipolar combined with Ne can be something to behold in terms of ingenious insight.

Have you seen the TV show Homeland, @ilovebender.com? The main character is an intelligent CIA agent, that has bipolar disorder and is also a INTP. While it does disrupt her life , it also provides her with the insight and extreme focus that others appear to lack. While it is a more extreme portrayal of Bipolar disorder, it is also a sensitive one - and it shows how that combination works in a positive way as well.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    But there can be great clarity gained from the muddle. I think, bipolar combined with Ne can be something to behold in terms of ingenious insight.

Have you seen the TV show Homeland, @ilovebender.com? The main character is an intelligent CIA agent, that has bipolar disorder and is also a INTP. While it does disrupt her life (increasingly as the season goes on), it also provides her with the insight and extreme focus that others appear to lack.
    I think I'll be more productive without, a science fiction tv show isn't going to change my mind on that one. :P

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

I think I'll be more productive without, a science fiction tv show isn't going to change my mind on that one. :P
    Well I certainly don't imagine it makes things easier having it. I just meant the combination could be quite interesting, and sometimes seeing (possible) aspects of yourself reflected in media can have a positive effect - it can make you feel less alone.

And it's not science fiction...
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Just fiction then. That doesn't make it better. :P

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Just fiction then. That doesn't make it better. :P
    Perhaps not, but then you never know...
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

- Emily Bronte

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Living with it, is a living nightmare at times - full of anger torment and despair or great like nothing before with it's liberating and in your faceness with a dose of apathy and 'kiss-my-assism' on the other hand, I find it quite benificial being INTP when it comes to dealing with this condition when it doesn't torment me that is, constructing my creativity given to me by my 'disorder'.

Have you seen the TV show Homeland, @ilovebender.com? The main character is an intelligent CIA agent, that has bipolar disorder and is also a INTP. While it does disrupt her life , it also provides her with the insight and extreme focus that others appear to lack. While it is a more extreme portrayal of Bipolar disorder, it is also a sensitive one - and it shows how that combination works in a positive way as well.
    No I'm afraid I have not however, learning about such a character does grab my attention and my interest so much so that; I wish to link this thread for this post about Homeland and the main character alone, on this other forum;
    that I'm also a member of.

Well I certainly don't imagine it makes things easier having it. I just meant the combination could be quite interesting, and sometimes seeing (possible) aspects of yourself reflected in media can have a positive effect - it can make you feel less alone.

Homeland's fiction indeed, but the combination of the two; Is very real to me.

When I dwell on it, I feel less like a man, and more of a personality type, with a personality disorder but; I guess that's what's making me, me.

garbage

Hi, I've got it too.

Go go bouts of depression and periods of unfounded grandiosity

Also, this thread led me to this one.