• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much sleep do you want for yourself? NOW WITH POLL!

How much sleep do you want for yourself?

• Less than 4. I live on the wild side.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
About 9 hours.

I can wake up within 6 hours no problem (no need for coffee/caffeine/etc,) just don't expect me to be very energetic.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm in the majority of the P Internet dwellers who want to stay in bed all day.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Presuming that i would be able to function i'd go with zero. There really are not enough hours in the day for all the things i want to do. If there were more 'time' then i think 6 hours of solid sleep would serve me well.

I tend to sleep around 4-6 hours on a bad night with waking in between. But then i also have times where i sleep a lot more, on occaision 10 hours.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I can't believe iwhen people say they only need 6 or less hours of sleep. I know there's a difference between "want" and "need" but when it comes to sleep I think its's almost synonymous.

I strongly disagree. :tongue: I would love to get away with 0. Sleep is a waste of time. I want to be able to function on 0.

Unfortunately, I need at least 3-4 hours at a minimum. 6 is more reasonable.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
My sweet spot is 7.5. I'm averaging 5.5 over the last few weeks. Your body adapts... for a while, at least.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
9 is ideal. If I get less than that I have to make up for it the next day. A few days in a row and I start to get sick. I can function on a small amount of sleep for one day, but I have to make it up. Also I'd like it if the day were between 28 and 36 hours long. I'd like to stay up 19-24 hours and sleep 12.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I need 4 or 5 to function adequately, but for no more than 2 days in a row. Being able to consistently function on 5 or 6 hours would be ideal.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i conduct my affairs from my bed.

i sleep, daydream, philosophize, solve problems there. i don't know where the lines between these activities bleed into each other, but the synthesis makes me happy. i also have a texas-sized tempurpedic mattress that i would drive through life if i could, it's so lush.

so somewhere x 8-10 hours for me...