User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do your breasts dangle down?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'am 15-19 and they don't

1 3.03%
  • I'am 15-19 and they dangle down a bit

1 3.03%
  • I'am 15-19 and they dangle down averagely

0 0%
  • I'am 15-19 and they dangle down a lot

2 6.06%
  • I'am 20-24 and they don't

5 15.15%
  • I'am 20-24 and they dangle down a bit

0 0%
  • I'am 20-24 and they dangle down averagely

2 6.06%
  • I'am 20-24 and they dangle down a lot

0 0%
  • I'am 25-29 and they don't

9 27.27%
  • I'am 25-29 and they dangle down a bit

0 0%
  • I'am 25-29 and they dangle down averagely

1 3.03%
  • I'am 25-29 and they dangle down a lot

0 0%
  • I'am 30-34 and they don't

3 9.09%
  • I'am 30-34 and they dangle down a bit

2 6.06%
  • I'am 30-34 and they dangle down averagely

1 3.03%
  • I'am 30-34 and they dangle down a lot

1 3.03%
  • I'am 35+ and they don't

1 3.03%
  • I'am 35+ and they dangle down a bit

0 0%
  • I'am 35+ and they dangle down averagely

0 0%
  • I'am 35+ and they dangle down a lot

4 12.12%
First 678910 Last

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Exercises?

Actually I saw a girl do a YouTube video on how to apply makeup to them to make it look like they're fuller or you have more cleavage. It worked and was interesting

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Exercises can only firm up pectoral muscles on the chest which helps slightly, but doesn't deal with skin/connective tissue/aging issues which creates most of the sag and dangleyness.

I've heard men have similar problems as they age. I wonder if wearing boxers your whole life is kind of the male equivalent of going braless when you need support, to your own saggy detriment in later years....
    Mine are around my knees right now. I predict when I am 85 they will be around my ankles

Why couldn't grandma wear a mini skirt to the beach?

Everyone could see her tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    what about droopy beef curtains? can we make a thread about that too?
    Yeah, some of you ladies look like a pastrami sandwich down there
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I think whether drooping occurs is a combo of age, genetics, breast size/shape, and whether or not you're a mom (and have breastfed).

I'm only 28, have a modest handful at best, and am not a mom, so gravity is still being defied. That's not to say I still don't look better with a bra on... and it's more comfy; keeps it all from moving around under your shirt when walking at a brisk pace. There's a modesty issue too...sheer fabrics & light colors...

The right bra size makes all the difference too (comfort-wise & visually, that is) - measure yourself, ladies, and don't be scared to discover the alphabet goes past D, because cup size is proportional to band size. If I told you my bra size now, you'd never believe the cup size, because like I said, I'm only a modest handful (but with a narrow rib cage). I don't do the "add 4 inches" to the band anymore; those 32 bands were floating around me like a loose tank top.... The UK sells bras in 28 bands!!! I don't know why they don't in the US.... Okay, tangent over...
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I recently bought a sports bra. The sales clerk asked me if I knew my bra size. When I told her she brievly smiled and said: That's what I would have thought as well. Good on you, most women misjudge their bra size.
    That might be worth checking out with an expert.

Let's just say I need an underwire but the pencil drops as soon as I raise my shoulder.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I don't even think breastfeeding affects them like people think it does. To be honest, mine actually look better after nursing two kids for 2+ years each.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

It really hasn't been that long since I stopped nursing my daughter... And mine currently have a slight dangle to them... Though it's not that noticeable because I'm cold 99% of the time so they are constantly at *ahem* attention.... Hence why I wear padded bras ALL the time.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    If you're really interested in seeing a cross section of the population, there's a breast feeding site that shows a pretty extensive gallery of what normal (non-nursing) women's breasts of all ages look like (and yes, there's quite a range from dangley to perky). It's much more realistic than the representations most of the population sees of naked breasts (unless you frequent nude beaches or live in Europe). I never realized I should be so thankful!
    Interesting. Do you have a link to that site?

Exercises can only firm up pectoral muscles on the chest which helps slightly, but doesn't deal with skin/connective tissue/aging issues which creates most of the sag and dangleyness
    Are you sure of this? I think doing sport and exercises help to firm the pectoral muscles, but doing that it firm up the skin too. I mean, fat, sedentary people oftan have a lax, gelatinous skin, while athletic people often have a firm, tonic skin.

For example, I heard about a woman who became pregnant, her breasts became bigger during the pregnancy. After the baby was born, her breast came back to the initial size but the skin was lax and her breasts dangle down somehow. But doing some exercises and going to the swimming pool to practice swimming permit her to get freshly firm breast again. of course, she was young.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

What in fuck's sake is wrong with you Speedy?

You forgot to ask for pictures!

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    That's a question.

I'm also interested to know if you do some exercises to maintain them in shape or did some plastic surgery or even simply thought about that.
    Yes, it is indeed a question. What in the world motivated you to ask this? Are you doing homework for the future?

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    What in fuck's sake is wrong with you Speedy?

You forgot to ask for pictures!

Right? You need to talk some sense into your friend, dood with all the numbers in his name - if you're gonna ask women personal questions about their anatomy, OF COURSE you need to solicit pics too! Why only go half way? Hell, next time ask for their phone numbers and home addresses and offer to do free visual inspections!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

Right? You need to talk some sense into your friend, dood with all the numbers in his name - if you're gonna ask women personal questions about their anatomy, OF COURSE you need to solicit pics too! Why only go half way? Hell, next time ask for their phone numbers and home addresses and offer to do free visual inspections!
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”