User Tag List

First 2345 Last

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

This morning I was fed up, think I know why, not sure why it's that though.

I like, I went out my way, trying to get someone's attention, and then not getting it, and then getting and a response that just bummed me out somewhere just made me, anoyed, idk, I get why they did but it bought me down too, and what they said was, they're fed up, which is... Understandable, but, I didn't understand why it was about themself.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    This morning I was fed up, think I know why, not sure why it's that though.
    clarification? might help to explain more.

I like, I went out my way, trying to get someone's attention, and then not getting it, and then getting and a response that just bummed me out somewhere just made me, anoyed, idk, I get why they did but it bought me down too, and what they said was, they're fed up, which is... Understandable, but, I didn't understand why it was about themself.
    What was the situation?

There is a lot that isn't being explained, but sounds like you originally made a passive move in your attempts for some kind of attention...
    I just want to float.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

I'd say, in your face reaction because I was tired of being hurt and... Tired that I could be hurt and yup, even tired that I get hurt in my own pathetic way, trust me... I rang the samartians once, gave me a good reason to live, turns out, we need more people like me on this earth. - creepiest voice EVER!, like, caring but not, like, ewl. On the phone. Ohwell.

I was hurt because it feels like this person doesn't care, which is all well and good, but, I, hate that it bothers me.
    They're always down, or up with some spunk, y'know, they're a cool person, but... sh*t, that's life I guess, and, I'm just fed up of being hurt, so I woke up and got hurt for the last time. - On like a forum aswell. 'and I did act up.'

MBTI
    ISFJ

Regardless of how I feel, I generally get up, get dressed, have my shot of matcha and go to the gym. There I'd plan the rest of my day, and weekends are about the same, just a lot more sleep.

Most mornings I'm pretty happy if I can look forward to something that day or even later that week.
    I just want to float.

really depends if i'm waking up alone or waking up to jock.
    waking up alone, sometimes i get grouchy.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

garbage

Terrible. My mind is extremely active when I go to bed, until the Ambien (sometimes supplemented by melatonin) kicks in. I also grind my teeth at night, which contributes to my migraines. 6-8 hours later, the alarm wakes me up with the not-so-soothing sounds of NPR about an hour before work, and I just lay there for, like, 30 minutes because I can't get up.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Well, I get up at the same time regardless of how I feel (wake up at 5:45am on weekdays, usually up by a little after 7 on weekends), as I want to get into work within around the same 15 minute window every day.

If I get at least 7-8 hrs of sleep, I usually feel pretty good. If less, I am usually ok, but it's not ideal and I'm not as positive. Alertness isn't usually an issue, less sleep is usually reflected instead in my being more irritable and pessimistic. Quality of sleep is important too; if I have a lot on my mind, I sleep more poorly and it doesn't matter if technically I was in bed for 8 hours.

Physically I tend to feel fine; no stiffness, really. However, the exception has been the past 5 days. I somehow jacked up my neck/shoulders, and I feel like an old woman. Mobility of my neck is pathetic/painful, and I can hardly roll over from one side to the other in bed, or get up or lay down, without a decent amount of pain. So getting up has been very unpleasant and painful recently. Boo to getting older!

(Almost 34, and I am fairly active; not as much as I should be, recently, and I definitely need to get back into yoga/serious stretching... once my neck is normal again.)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

depends almost entirely on my state of mind going to bed and how the upcoming day is looking.

A bulldog with a bad attitude.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    A bulldog with a bad attitude.

I didn't know Jaguars could transform into dogs!