User Tag List

First 12

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

What your taking is good. Keep that up.
    If the potential mercury content of fish troubles you, you can buy 'molecularly distilled' fish oil.
    You can double or triple the amount of turmeric you take. It won't hurt you. Same with ginger.
    Most spices have anti-inflammatory properties, and those properties are increased by cooking, so eat/make Indian food, put cinnamon in you coffee, etc; also eat lots of dark green leafy veggies (kale, spinich), mushrooms, onions, garlic and olive oil. Eat lots of fiber too: oatmeal, salads, yams/sweet potatoes.
    Making me hungry...

You can cut down on cost by buying turmeric in bulk from a 'natural' market ($7-12/lb) and mixing it into vanilla soy milk or any strong flavored drink.
    There is a blend of herbs called Zyflamend that you might want to try too.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    What your taking is good. Keep that up.
    If the potential mercury content of fish troubles you, you can buy 'molecularly distilled' fish oil.
    You can double or triple the amount of turmeric you take. It won't hurt you. Same with ginger.
    Most spices have anti-inflammatory properties, and those properties are increased by cooking, so eat/make Indian food, put cinnamon in you coffee, etc; also eat lots of dark green leafy veggies (kale, spinich), mushrooms, onions, garlic and olive oil. Eat lots of fiber too: oatmeal, salads, yams/sweet potatoes.
    Making me hungry...

You can cut down on cost by buying turmeric in bulk from a 'natural' market ($7-12/lb) and mixing it into vanilla soy milk or any strong flavored drink.
    There is a blend of herbs called Zyflamend that you might want to try too.
    Ah, yeah, I add cinnamon to everything I can, haha. Ginger's good in my coffee/tea, too. Initially I took that in the hopes of alleviating nausea from Rx medications/migraines, but take it more regularly after doing research. I love veggies, oatmeal, & sweet potatoes- they're the only kinda potato I'll eat, so, that works out.

I read an article about turmeric being more easily absorbed into the body when it's infused with black peppercorns, and that some supplements are sold with that infusion, though I haven't come across it in drugstores..
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Ah, yeah, I add cinnamon to everything I can, haha. Ginger's good in my coffee/tea, too. Initially I took that in the hopes of alleviating nausea from Rx medications/migraines, but take it more regularly after doing research. I love veggies, oatmeal, & sweet potatoes- they're the only kinda potato I'll eat, so, that works out.

I read an article about turmeric being more easily absorbed into the body when it's infused with black peppercorns, and that some supplements are sold with that infusion, though I haven't come across it in drugstores..
    Black pepper makes turmeric easier for the body to absorb. I use a pepper grinder and add it to my 'turmeric shooter', which is an 8 ounce glass of orange juice with about a level tablespoon of T.

Exercise, both aerobic and weight-bearing. Sunlight during the hottest part of the day (don't stay out long enough to go bright red). Tanning under full-spectrum UV light in winter. Vitamin D drops. MSM.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post

Turmeric with black pepper:
    http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-tur...with-bioperine

I would take this stuff all of the time if it weren't for the $$..

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Fire View Post
    Exercise, both aerobic and weight-bearing. Sunlight during the hottest part of the day (don't stay out long enough to go bright red). Tanning under full-spectrum UV light in winter. Vitamin D drops. MSM.
    F that.. I'm translucent white, I burn super easy just standing by windows!
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'll ask my mom and get back to you on this.