• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm considering in investing in cosmetic surgery...

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You see, this makes absolutely no sense.

Who do you like better- people who are interested only in themselves or who are interested in you?

I recommend you read How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnagie. An INTJs success is heavily dependent on how effectively they develop their social skills.

G

Glycerine

Okay, so one person called me interesting. How do I make more than one person call me interesting?

I called you "interesting" at least once. Just act natural and don't overanalyze the interaction.... don't personalize it and assume things..... then you will be more interesting....

The main issue is that you seem to be taking things way too seriously so I agree with [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] that it seems like a defense mechanism.

G

Glycerine

I thought you were... when you don't go into your analysis spiral. play up your act, and ultra self-prservation, you are very engaging and witty from my perspective. If i truly thought you were an insufferable individual, I wouldn't bother wasting my time.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I called you "interesting" at least once. Just act natural and don't overanalyze the interaction.... don't personalize it and assume things..... then you will be more interesting....

The main issue is that you seem to be taking things way too seriously so I agree with Saturned that it seems like a defense mechanism.
But what compelled you to do so?
Note the bolded/enlarged/underlined, and then look at your response.

Also, Glycerine makes great points :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
see uber when you aren't being annoying and asking what does "this" mean you're a pretty cool guy. so remember don't over analyze.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How come is it that sometimes when I look in the mirror I'm not as bothered by my appearance as other times?

I was doing it the other day, and I started thinking that maybe I needed a tattoo to be more attractive. Trouble is, I think tattoos are stupid.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How come is it that sometimes when I look in the mirror I'm not as bothered by my appearance as other times?
One of two things:
1) Changes in lighting, or
2) your mood.

Because assessing your attractiveness is so subjective, it depends on how you feel about yourself day-to-day. If you've had a shitty day, you might look in the mirror and see someone less appealing than when you feel confident; even if you've had a bad night of sleep or are in terrible lighting, if you're in a particularly confident mood you can look in the mirror and go "I AM THE SEXIEST OF SEXY PEOPLE! :cool:"
I was doing it the other day, and I started thinking that maybe I needed a tattoo to be more attractive. Trouble is, I think tattoos are stupid.
I doubt that anyone's opinions on this statement will be any different from their opinions on any of your ideas earlier in the thread. :dry:

G

Glycerine

Tattoos are a waste if they don't mean anything to you. People typically get them to represent something.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, but for some reason, women are turned on by them.
Not necessarily! So much depends on what individual women find aesthetically pleasing.
Also, a lot of styles of tattoos have connotations, so if you were to get a tattoo, you'd want to do your research -- and also ask (female) friends what they think.

G

Glycerine

So what are you gonna tell them when they ask, why did get it? What's the story behind it? I think they can be hot because it is an representation of the person but that's just me.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So what are you gonna tell them when they ask, why did get it? What's the story behind it? I think they can be hot because it is an representation of the person but that's just me.

You mean they'll ask about it?

A

Anew Leaf

Until you make one major change I have suggested, I am out of this thread. Otherwise I will do unspeakable things to physics.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Until you make one major change I have suggested, I am out of this thread. Otherwise I will do unspeakable things to physics.
That's how I feel! Literally every post I've made here has been ignored.

If worst comes to worst, we're leaving together! LEAVE NO MAN BEHIND!