• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm considering in investing in cosmetic surgery...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've known of a paranoid schizophrenic guy getting laid because of his good looks, despite being creepy as hell (and he's the type who will openly think a woman is into him just because she gives him a glance or says "Hi").

Does he have a really nice body? You know, I remember doing a project for orthomolecular therapy in psychiatry for my anatomy class in high school (we had to research a major disease and it's treatment, and I chose schizophrenia) ...and reading that schizophrenics are on average attractive people.

Wonder why that is.

Anyway, it also could be the *type* of girls he's picking up. Those girls may not be picky. Or he may have low standards himself. OR despite his schizophrenia, he's probably quite intelligent (schizophrenics often are) and if he's confident...well.

I have a hard time picturing him being a severe schizophrenic, though. I've known severe schizophrenics and they're pretty obvious.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alright Uber. I'm gonna do what no one else is doing and tell you the truth.

The truth is, you can probably use a little plastic surgery. You're not terrible looking, true, but everyone can use a touch up here and there, and there's nothing wrong with that. Girls use make up, guys will shave and style themselves. We all enhance our appearance in different ways.

So, my suggestions. I would bring your nose in just a little, making it a little narrower. Your ears and eyes are fine, imo, but I would perhaps lift your cheekbones a little. Then, you may want to shave just a little bit off your chin, to round out your features. From that point, it's really about styling yourself. A good outfit and a nice haircut can really go a long way.

To everyone else: is this so hard? I seriously should get someone to improve my appearance in Photoshop just to get a clearer image on what the outcome would be. Personally, I'm bad with Photoshop.

I'm totally open to more suggestions.

Oh, you're just looking for casual sex. In that case, a hooker is cheaper than plastic surgery, and is also guaranteed sex. Being good looking guarantees nothing.

(I also don't trust your assessment of what's "creepy as hell", or that your friend was laid purely "because of his good looks", but it's not something that can be refuted online so hey.)

Not casual sex. And I'm debating about hookers, as prostitution is illegal, and more importantly, it's not like the hooker will have any interest in me beyond monetary gain. I'd like to think I could get it for free, or at least be offered the proposition.

And apparently, this dude creeps people out as soon as he opens his mouth.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To everyone else: is this so hard?

So you wanted us to lie?
Jebus, Uber, why didn't you say that in the first place?

[More seriously, Edahn's entitled to his opinion, as are we, btw.]

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Because I see the sexy motherfucker in me.

And in the interest of candor despite my weight, and non brad pitt face, I do think I'm physically attractive.

When I'm healthy and tan, I just look more so.

Sexy is so much more than looks man.

It's confidence, and being comfortable in your skin, and comfortable enough to truly be yourself without reservation.

No sense in trying to act like anyone else, unless your goal is to find a girl who will then realize that the you she likes is not the real you.

It's kind of hard to explain, but any woman knows what I'm talking about.

Also important, rejection doesn't necessarily mean any thing is wrong with you, just that you weren't right for them.

Get over it and move on, there are plenty out there.
This is exactly it. Great post!

I'm not sure if I posted the same thing earlier in the thread, less eloquently, but confidence really is a huge part of what makes someone attractive. (Note that I mean real confidence, because everyone -- not just girls! -- can tell the difference between real confidence and the false veil of overcompensation.)
You have a cool personality just your insecurities and negative attitude are obscuring it. I remember thinking that you were quite witty and engaging when I joined and for a long time after that. I used to confuse you for Edgar. Lol

There is a distinction between personality and attitude. I think people are confusing the two.
This too!

Uber, I think what everyone's been reacting too has been a facade, and not the "real you". I'm not sure if I need to give examples, since other people have -- but when you intentionally come across as creepy, or emulating evil (both in posts and in photos), it isn't attractive.

(This is under the presumption that the "real you" isn't someone who would think that fucking a corpse was a way of honoring the dead... let me know if I'm wrong in that presumption.)
Finally! Someone is telling me how average I look.
Does this mean you've been waiting for someone to give you the answer you wanted, the whole time?

Because 99% of the thread agrees that your looks aren't what's keeping the ladies from liking you...

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Dude, that took me at least 3 hours to do in Photoshop. It's not MY fault you don't like the results.

[MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] did you click on my link?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On a side note, women aren't nearly as visual as men. The finest ladies men are usually average looking.
You just need the swagga, dood.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's clearly hopeless then.
Move on to another goal. Something reachable.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's clearly hopeless then.
Move on to another goal. Something reachable.

Well if my "swagga" doesn't work, and there isn't anything wrong with my looks as you claim, what could possibly work?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To everyone else: is this so hard? I seriously should get someone to improve my appearance in Photoshop just to get a clearer image on what the outcome would be. Personally, I'm bad with Photoshop.

I'm totally open to more suggestions.

there's something called portrait professional where you can do some adjustments... play with a trial version and see what you think. i only used it once to check it out...it's imo a pretty horrible thing to do to ones portraits....changing your brow bone etc wtf

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well if my "swagga" doesn't work, and there isn't anything wrong with my looks as you claim, what could possibly work?
We've already told you and you've been ignoring our posts. :doh: Please stop looking for the answers you want to hear.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
We've already told you and you've been ignoring our posts. :doh: Please stop looking for the answers you want to hear.
Come on! He doesn't really want to have plastic surgery, he's just fishing for compliments! Thankfully he's not as bad as another INTJ that used to post here was. He was just pitiful the way he always went on and on about being an ugly loser and everyone kept telling him, "you look great" and pumping up his ego. *yawn*
Just keep telling him how "great" he looks and how he doesn't need any surgery. ;)

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Honestly, you don't need surgery. You just need experience and confidence, which you get from the former.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mein Führer. You should achieve inner peace and by doing so reducing the crazy look in your eyes.
If you're not just staring on purpose, or such.
Aside from that you are good-looking.

With your skin type i'd recommend working out and either spending time out in the sun or maintaining a tan.
You'd be amazed what a little tan and exercise will do for the looks.

You seriously do not need any surgery.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
117452.jpg

[MENTION=294]The Ü[/MENTION]
you do look fine. your eyes are good distance apart, unlike the guy in this pic, who looks like beaker.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
117452.jpg

[MENTION=294]The Ü[/MENTION]
you do look fine. your eyes are good distance apart, unlike the guy in this pic, who looks like beaker.

Is this gentleman anyone in particular? Do you have any other comparisons to make with him and myself?

(Personally, I think he looks like a stoner charged with possession and this is his mugshot.)