• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm considering in investing in cosmetic surgery...

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
edit_previewphp.jpg

There's my eye. Sorry about the mascara flaking. Eyes are interesting when they have different colors in them, I think.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your essence is kind of like Lauren Bacall, if you wanted a female counterpart. What do you think? Elegant, fine bones, sultry.
kinopoisk.ru-Lauren-Bacall-1000x1270-518476.jpg

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah, ok. If you have a camera, use the macro setting, the one where you see the little Tulip. As opposed to Auto-Focus. Anyway, you don't want blue eyes. I bet your eyes are fascinating.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I prefer a V neck on him than a crew neck. I think the V neck brings out his features better. See what you think about a V neck on yourself. Or a shirt with a collar unbuttoned so a V shape forms beneath your face. It helps emphasize the angles.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No offense, but can you take down that image and perhaps post it in my blog? I don't want anyone but non-members viewing my photos. Thanks.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok. I'll delete the post, that's quickest. Otherwise I don't know how. Count to ten.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Blue eyes are fine, I just think hazel eyes are more interesting.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Stop wearing black. Try some colors on and take pictures so I can see.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That needs to change. I said why on your blog but I'll say it here -- black is harsh on your skin and it's accentuating shadows. It makes the shadows under your eyes look darker and the lines from your nose to your mouth (which are normal, I'm not saying there's anything wrong there). You will see a huge difference in just a change of color. We might have to work a little to find which are the best for you, but stop wearing black near your face. That will be a big improvement by itself. Go to a store and take your camera with you, and take pictures of yourself in different colors in the fitting room. You will see when you examine the pictures what different colors do to your face, and you will see that black is not doing you any favors.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That needs to change. I said why on your blog but I'll say it here -- black is harsh on your skin and it's accentuating shadows. It makes the shadows under your eyes look darker and the lines from your nose to your mouth (which are normal, I'm not saying there's anything wrong there). You will see a huge difference in just a change of color. We might have to work a little to find which are the best for you, but stop wearing black near your face. That will be a big improvement by itself. Go to a store and take your camera with you, and take pictures of yourself in different colors in the fitting room. You will see when you examine the pictures what different colors do to your face, and you will see that black is not doing you any favors.

A white shirt.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So INCREDIBLY much better. Wow.

And srsly, what is this shit about you hate your hands?? I am a hand freak and you have beautiful hands. Ok, people are gonna think I'm coming on to you, so lest you think that and we all get uncomfortable or something, which I am kind of -- I'm not coming on to you, I'm just speaking my mind. I'm starting to think you hate everything that's nice about you. *boggle*