• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm considering in investing in cosmetic surgery...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
What is wrong with my hair and clothes? Seriously, I don't know anything about hair (I used to shave my head, would that look better?). And clothing, well, I don't know much about that, either.

And I also hate that I don't have blue eyes.

get colored contacts then

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
I've come to terms that I am not a conventionally attractive male. The trouble is, I don't know precisely what about my face is unattractive, mainly because I don't pay attention to the details of facial beauty. So I need an objective assessment.

What are parts about my face that I should adjust? For example, is my nose too big? Is my face too wide? Be upfront with me, what should I do about my facial appearance that will make me look more attractive?

Here are some pics:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46520&p=1667296&viewfull=1#post1667296

And here's one I took yesterday:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/the-.html
you just have a little issues with acne, and some scarring.

there are creams for removing the scarring and will clear up the acne. your hair looks like crap though and you have a uni brow. i hate your glasses. you are cute though.

your pics give the impression of you don't keep up on your appearance and gives the impression you are a slob, so keep up on taking care of your hair, creams and removing that uni-brow and get some new clothes that don't reflect you are still in your adolescence.

peace out.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Um, as I've said...I know nothing about hair styling and clothing.

And no, I don't have a unibrow, just a protruding forehead that produces a shadow over my nose bridge. Perhaps I should get my forehead fixed? And maybe those wrinkles that connect from the sides of the nose to the sides of the mouth.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
Um, as I've said...I know nothing about hair styling and clothing.

And no, I don't have a unibrow, just a protruding forehead that produces a shadow over my nose bridge. Perhaps I should get my forehead fixed?
find a stylist. they got things down to a science.
work on the things you can take care of before moving to the things that require surgery. you will find there is not much you need to do.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Maybe I should also invert my eyebrows, as in heightening the inner brows and lowering the outer brows. The trouble is that, while I like my eyebrows, it's become clear that I look like I have a unibrow.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
Maybe I should also invert my eyebrows, as in heightening the inner brows and lowering the outer brows. The trouble is that, while I like my eyebrows, it's become clear that I look like I have a unibrow.

leave it to the stylist

G

Glycerine

Go to an upscale salon, it's like 50 bucks vs 1000s for plastic surgery.

Limit the amount that you wear loose, baggy t-shirts (also with random characters or logos largely across the front). That's a start for the clothing.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Of course, salons are somewhat limited as to what they could do. They can't change the structure of the face.

Limit the amount that you wear loose, baggy t-shirts (also with random characters or logos largely across the front). That's a start for the clothing.

So wear dorky polo shirts or impractical button shirts?

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
Of course, salons are somewhat limited as to what they could do. They can't change the structure of the face.

male-makeover-380x302.jpg

what a difference.

the after shot is significantly better.

G

Glycerine

That also includes more fitted tshirts, without characters and large logos across the front. There are also short sleeve shirts made from other textures not just cotton.

I bet you would be about as attractive as my iSTJ brother with a little change in clothing, hair and attitude. He has never had trouble picking up girls (even if he's pretty cocky). in fact, he's considered "hot" by many girls because of the way he carries himself. There's also a catch to that, he spends a fair amount of time and cares for his appearance.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

not to mention recovery time, and your body having to heal/regather its strength, and you're never quite sure of the results. Surgery's not like getting an ear piercing or tattoo per se.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
could someone be clear what in his personality that he needs to change? don`t be too general.

G

Glycerine

not to mention recovery time, and your body having to heal/regather its strength, and you're never quite sure of the results. Surgery's not like getting an ear piercing or tattoo per se.
Yeah, I am kind of wary of the possibility that über will not be satisfied even if he gets the surgery because he seems to have the perfectionistic/obsessive nature not uncommon to Ni users.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I bet you would be about as attractive as my iSTJ brother with a little change in clothing, hair and attitude. He has never had trouble picking up girls (even if he's pretty cocky). in fact, he's considered "hot" by many girls because of the way he carries himself. There's also a catch to that, he spends a fair amount of time and cares for his appearance.

But about the hair... I don't quite understand what makes a good and what makes a bad haircut. I've heard opinions about my hair, and yet no one here seems to be a stylist. If it doesn't take a stylist to say that my hair is bad, then it doesn't take a stylist to tell me how it could be improved.