User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    Getting fit will make more difference than plastic surgery.
    oh yeah. agree. i was watching a reality tv show,
    and some of the chicks had incredible bodies.
    but they all had raisin faces.

so close up shots especially with the hair pulled back
    were like, ew 26 year old leather face. but when it's
    a total body shot, they looked good. let down the
    hair.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I think you need to watch all the seasons of Queer Eye for the Straight guy. <--- I know this sounds inflammatory, but I half mean it.
    hey! didn't realize we both said this! haha i think it's good advice. some people just really don't have the eye for it.

and uber really people don't need perfection in facial symmetry...there are a lot of people who were not born with devastating good looks but look amazing based on their personality and style....that's really all that matters.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    hey! didn't realize we both said this! haha i think it's good advice. some people just really don't have the eye for it.

and uber really people don't need perfection in facial symmetry...there are a lot of people who were not born with devastating good looks but look amazing based on their personality and style....that's really all that matters.
    I didn't know you worked in a salon.

OP: Concerning my comment on watching some style TV shows and the like, even if you don't see any benefit in changing your style and haircut because you may be particularly oblivious to that sort of thing, you will definitely see how other's react to visual transformations.

Anyway, I'm along with the others with the opinion that your cultivated repelling image, insecurity and prejudices are really what's keeping you from getting whatever you are trying to achieve here. I mean, you panned that last chick who messaged you because she was a Jew?! Any whiff of that sort of world view will kind of scare away about 90% of the dating pool.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

OP: Concerning my comment on watching some style TV shows and the like, even if you don't see any benefit in changing your style and haircut because you may be particularly oblivious to that sort of thing, you will definitely see how other's react to visual transformations.

Anyway, I'm along with the others with the opinion that your cultivated repelling image, insecurity and prejudices are really what's keeping you from getting whatever you are trying to achieve here. I mean, you panned that last chick who messaged you because she was a Jew?! Any whiff of that sort of world view will kind of scare away about 90% of the dating pool.
    haha i don't anymore...but did for years.

and yeah totally...learn to accept others and yourself...and you will be more approachable. sounds like you have unrealistic expectations on everyone...including yourself....you seek perfection in others and yourself...and...it's just not reality. people are flawed...people have imperfect features....but it adds character and dimension and the really attractive thing is when it doesn't matter...when it's not even noticed.

there are so many celebrities that were not born attractive but have developed such interesting characters and ways of being that it's all you notice..you are drawn in by that personality oozing out...that sex appeal that comes from within.

sort that out...in your brain and you'll be alright.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

You look good; just get more sun and work out and use some product on your hair.

Or, if all else fails... become Zyzz.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

If you view those posts again, I didn't pan her because she was a Jew, I panned her because of her limited vocabulary. I mean, it's kinda stupid to just say "Hi!" and "How are you?" in written format, don't you think?

And 90 percent of the dating pool isn't Jewish, statistically speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    You look good; just get more sun and work out and use some product on your hair.
    You've only seen my face (and fat is the one thing I don't consider it), how do you know if I work out or not?

And as for product, basically you're saying that I should make my hair look like plastic?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    You've only seen my face (and fat is the one thing I don't consider it), how do you know if I work out or not?
    I don't even know why I assumed that, sorry if I was mistaken.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

This thread explains why nice looking stars (and non stars) destroy their faces. I've never seen it written out so clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    DO IT, UBER. DON'T LISTEN TO THE SENSIBLE PEOPLE. LISTEN TO YOURSELF!
    Pretty much where I stand. Including the sarcasm, not the face value comment, of course.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    And 90 percent of the dating pool isn't Jewish, statistically speaking.
    This may surprise you, but you don't have to be a minority to despise racism.
    -end of thread-

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Well, here are some photos I've taken that I think are clear enough. For privacy reasons (since I believe that guests can access this thread), I have posted the photos in The Üniverse.