• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm considering in investing in cosmetic surgery...

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Okay, why don't we want to see your smile? What do you perceive as the problem with it?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
You don't need cosmetic surgery (in my most humble of opinions).

If you are having trouble with the ladies, I would be more inclined to say that some sort of personality quirk was throwing the wrench in things.

Either way it's your decision...

Whatever makes you happy man.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, why don't we want to see your smile? What do you perceive as the problem with it?

I don't know precisely what's wrong with my smile, but I cringe every time I see a picture of me smiling.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Could you please let us have a look. It seems like it's worth a try before you go ahead with plastic surgery. Perhaps part of it is that it just doesn't jive with the internal image you have of yourself...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm afraid that won't be possible. As I said, I literally cringe at the image of my smile.

But if my eyes were bigger, would I look more attractive?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hear getting tailored clothing is expensive. And typically, I wear black; can't get much darker than that.

I don't think she was suggesting you commission a tailor to custom make your clothing. rather just buy clothes with a more tailored or fitted look...ya know?

Seriously watch queer eye !! Haha

G

Glycerine

As I look at your pics, I am still really confused on what exactly you would need to have surgery on. The first pic in the blog is nice. It just looks like you are deep in thought.

It's interesting that I used to kind of think along the same lines and would fixate and obsess over the perceived flaws of my face.

What do you consider your best qualities to be?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hear getting tailored clothing is expensive. And typically, I wear black; can't get much darker than that.

I hear cosmetic surgery is expensive too.

Black is good - but fit, material & over all style can make a difference in how that black looks.

Being physically attractive has a lot more to do with grooming & taking care of yourself than the features genetics granted you with, IMO. It will go much farther & be way less invasive & risky than surgery.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm afraid that won't be possible. As I said, I literally cringe at the image of my smile.

Take a walk on the wild side. There cannot be that much to lose!

(By the way, I just hit something on my keyboard and have lost my question marks and apostrophes. Do you know how I would get them back question mark)

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am not surprised that we are 9 pages in and
no one has given ya any specific plastic surgery advice.
It's because you really don't need it.
I echo the others sentiments
but I also believe that people should do what they want
even when its ridiculous and
results in one losing all their naturally attractive uniquity
to become a common, boring, pretty drone.

-Get a tan, your pale skin looks unhealthy.
-Large forehead and heavy brow ridge.. I'd wear your bangs longer..
I don't think you can do much about this other than getting your brow ridge shaved,
which not only seems painful but pricey.
-You could thin your nose tip out, it's slightly bulbous.
-Either shave smooth or go rugged. Infact, just shave smooth because
rugged won't fare well with your death stare.
The tan will also help your 5 shadow.
-Practice smiling.
That's about as critical as I can get.
Your just not fucked up enough for much more.

Hope it helps =)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not everyone's skin tans. I wonder if I could get a sort of reverse Michael Jackson operation to make my skin darker? Although, I do enjoy pale skin; it reminds me that I'm white.

And I hear the nose is rather risky, but I'll consider that. Would I look better with a Roman nose?

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Invest in the inner beauty, U.
:fairy:

Looks don't last, really, not for most of people anyway.

I mean look at those people who'se surgeries went awfully wrong. :huh:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that's the scariest part for me...i would be devastated if i got some horrible nose job or something and looked deformed!

and come on man...you know how ridiculous you sound!! clothes are expensive...haircuts are expensive..etc etc what if my eyes were bigger??!! shaving part of your fucking brow bone!!

seriously...if you want to improve your appearance...make more of an effort... in your fitness level..skin...hair.. clothes...that's it.
you can even be all serious and curmudgeonly and still be attractive to some...look at house. lots of girls dig him.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Do you make yourself available? So many guys give off the "not interested vibe" and wonder why women don't flock to them.

When did you move?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thread recap so far. Uber asks for advice, Uber ignores all advice. This reminds me of another INTJ thread. Also isn't it a common complaint from INTJs that ENFPs don't take advice they ask for?

To be fair, everybody ignored the parameters of the thread. What should Uber surgically change on his face? I think you should make your forehead smaller. I'm sure they can just take a band out of your skull and squish it down a bit. It may be easier just to pick movie stars face and just take it wholesale.. maybe John Travolta's or Nicolas Cages.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Not everyone's skin tans. I wonder if I could get a sort of reverse Michael Jackson operation to make my skin darker? Although, I do enjoy pale skin; it reminds me that I'm white.

And I hear the nose is rather risky, but I'll consider that. Would I look better with a Roman nose?

Sunless tanner does a fine job. No surgery. I'd recommend Paula's Choice for something natural/not orange looking, although there's lots of good stuff out there.

You honestly sound like Mr. Potato Head trying on different features.

Do you forget that you're white a lot, or was that just for our benefit to remind you that you are unique and controversial? That's the sort of thing everyone's talking about. In a conversation, your self-image shouldn't take precedent over the actual exchange between you and someone else. It's like listening to a preacher where you are distracted from his message because he is constantly drawing attention to himself.

Do you actually want to fix your problem, or is this just a way to draw out having attention directed your way? If so, think about why there's such a compulsion to do so.

Last edited:

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just think that stuff in nasty in every way, not the least of which is that fakey orange glow...