Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    ^ The other posts on the thread haven't been. I've been very specific, as have Jennifer and Fidelia and Halla and many others.

One other thing that's worth adding, regarding the question of "is a fake personality better than no personality at all" -- even if you were bland (and you aren't!), bland is SO much better than creepy. And creepy, in my opinion, is where you're at now, in terms of the image you portray through avatars, signatures, some of your posts, and nearly all of the pictures of yourself. (Due to lighting and pose, not physical features.)
    Oh, so I do have a bad personality?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    I have no idea! I don't even know you!

All I know is the fake personality that you put on! I have been operating under the assumption that you're a cool person underneath it all. I have seen glimpses of non-image under there, and you've seemed cool under that, and have reminded me of INTJ friends of mine. I like it when you have normal conversations with people on the forum, e.g. when you were talking about Cleveland with whatever on the photo-of-wherever-you-are-right-now thread. You seem like someone I'd want to talk to, when you show your real self.

But when it's just neo-Fascist weirdness, and photos of you looking creepy in the dark, and a signature about fucking a corpse?? That is not likeable! That's part of the reason why I've been posting on this thread so much when I haven't communicated with you that much before then. The idea that you'd think that it was your face that was making girls not like you, and not the fact that you think it makes you MORE likeable to post things about fucking a corpse. Boring is so much better than that!

Pardon my outburst; it's late. I'll try and respond more reasonably after this.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

But when it's just neo-Fascist weirdness, and photos of you looking creepy in the dark, and a signature about fucking a corpse?? That is not likeable!
    Awwww... not even a LITTLE likable?
    j/k

... which leads to Rule #83: Necrophilia is really not a great conversation starter, if you actually want to meet someone nice. Take heed, U. This is good advice!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Awwww... not even a LITTLE likable?
    j/k
    Maybe if it didn't remind me so much of the guy in Kill Bill Vol. 1...
    ... you know... "My name's Buck... and I'm here to fuck."
    ... which leads to Rule #83: Necrophilia is really not a great conversation starter, if you actually want to meet someone nice. Take heed, U. This is good advice!

Okay, I'm going to bed now. May the conversation go well without me!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Permabanned

Just read some legit PUA stuff like the mystery method it should help you figure out how to make yourself more attractive.I wouldn't take too much advice from the geeks on this site.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

All I know is the fake personality that you put on! I have been operating under the assumption that you're a cool person underneath it all. I have seen glimpses of non-image under there, and you've seemed cool under that, and have reminded me of INTJ friends of mine. I like it when you have normal conversations with people on the forum, e.g. when you were talking about Cleveland with whatever on the photo-of-wherever-you-are-right-now thread. You seem like someone I'd want to talk to, when you show your real self.

But when it's just neo-Fascist weirdness, and photos of you looking creepy in the dark, and a signature about fucking a corpse?? That is not likeable! That's part of the reason why I've been posting on this thread so much when I haven't communicated with you that much before then. The idea that you'd think that it was your face that was making girls not like you, and not the fact that you think it makes you MORE likeable to post things about fucking a corpse. Boring is so much better than that!

I so agree with this. She speaks the truth.

And I'll tell you one thing, PUA is going to work about as well as plastic surgery.

Anew Leaf

My dearest curly girl, you make excellent points.

P.S. Where is this corpse fucking signature that I missed?

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    My dearest curly girl, you make excellent points.

P.S. Where is this corpse fucking signature that I missed?
    No it was a post not a signature. Ironically, it was about the tattoo he wanted to get (joking I'm guessing). So über should never get a tattoo. Lol

EDIT: I stand corrected. It used to be his signature.

No. If I were to get a tattoo, though, it would probably be my name, username, or MBTI type spelled out in runes. Or maybe some of my personal quotes in runes, such as, "What better way to honor the dead than to fuck a corpse?" That was a timeless quote from myself.

But there is always the possibility probability that I'll regret getting the tattoo in the long run as my interests change.

My conclusion: tattoos are for people without foresight.

Glycerine

We should move this to the blogs or something. I am rather creeped that nonmembers are reading this thread. It's somewhat personal.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    No it was a post not a signature. Ironically, it was about the tattoo he wanted to get (joking I'm guessing). So über should never get a tattoo. Lol
    It used to be his signature!

These are pick-up tips for dummies, from most to least important:
    1- No necrophilia jokes
    2- No serial killer faces
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------