User Tag List

First 28363738394048 Last

Results 371 to 380 of 484

  1. #371
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    Well, a "fake" personality is better than no personality at all, wouldn't you say?
    You have a personality, Uber. No one lacks a personality. That is objective fact.

    You personally may find it bland, but most people don't. At least, most people on the forum don't. Of all the adjectives I've heard of you (or personally thought of you) -- both positive and negative -- NONE of them has ever been "bland".

    Take it from my uncensored Te -- and the fact that I've been emphasizing truthfulness throughout this entire thread -- that I am not lying to you.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  2. #372
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    You have a personality, Uber. No one lacks a personality. That is objective fact.

    You personally may find it bland, but most people don't. At least, most people on the forum don't. Of all the adjectives I've heard of you (or personally thought of you) -- both positive and negative -- NONE of them has ever been "bland".

    Take it from my uncensored Te -- and the fact that I've been emphasizing truthfulness throughout this entire thread -- that I am not lying to you.
    People haven't really said anything about my personality on the forum that I'm aware of... Are you talking about me with others via PM?

  3. #373
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    People haven't really said anything about my personality on the forum that I'm aware of... Are you talking about me with others via PM?
    @Glycerine, @EJCC, we need to a brain scan here.

  4. #374
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    People haven't really said anything about my personality on the forum that I'm aware of... Are you talking about me via PM?
    People have said things about your personality here! And I believe they've said things on your blog? And various other places in various thread... no, I haven't been talking about you via PM.

    You have trusted friends on the forum, right? You could always ask them. And you could consider the list of positive adjectives to be a list of things to emphasize in your everyday life, things to remember when you're feeling insecure. Things to help you remember, not only that people like you, but WHY people like you. I'll start by saying that you can be very logical and methodical; albeit misguided, the thought process you went through on this thread was a great example of get-it-done Te. And as a Te user myself, I respect that.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  5. #375
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    People haven't really said anything about my personality on the forum that I'm aware of... Are you talking about me with others via PM?
    P.S. READ MY FUCKING POSTS IN YOUR DAMN BLOG AND THE DAMN CRITIQUE I SENT YOU VIA PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR SO HELP ME I WILL DRIVE TO VEGAS AND BEAT YOU WITH YOUR OWN LEG!!!!!!


  6. #376
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    P.S. READ MY FUCKING POSTS IN YOUR DAMN BLOG AND THE DAMN CRITIQUE I SENT YOU VIA PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR SO HELP ME I WILL DRIVE TO VEGAS AND BEAT YOU WITH YOUR OWN LEG!!!!!!

    Oh yeah, that...the one that was rather vague.

  7. #377
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,439

    Default

    ^ The other posts on the thread haven't been. I've been very specific, as have Jennifer and Fidelia and Halla and many others.

    One other thing that's worth adding, regarding the question of "is a fake personality better than no personality at all" -- even if you were bland (and you aren't!), bland is SO much better than creepy. And creepy, in my opinion, is where you're at now, in terms of the image you portray through avatars, signatures, some of your posts, and nearly all of the pictures of yourself. (Due to lighting and pose, not physical features.)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  8. #378
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    Oh yeah, that...the one that was rather vague.
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. I SPELLED THINGS OUT FOR YOU.

    SOMEWHERE IN THE AMAZON THERE IS A MONKEY GETTING LAID BECAUSE HE HACKED INTO THIS WEBSITE AND STOLE MY IDEAS FOR BANANAHOOKUP.COM.

  9. #379
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. I SPELLED THINGS OUT FOR YOU.

    SOMEWHERE IN THE AMAZON THERE IS A MONKEY GETTING LAID BECAUSE HE HACKED INTO THIS WEBSITE AND STOLE MY IDEAS FOR BANANAHOOKUP.COM.
    Calm yo' self, woman!

    Spell it out even more! Use your Te. (I will send you additional Te via Reiki.)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  10. #380
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Calm yo' self, woman!

    Spell it out even more! Use your Te. (I will send you additional Te via Reiki.)
    I just really wanted an excuse to use caps.



    I thought I was using plenty of Te.

    I'm done 4 realz. You can tag team this for awhile.

Similar Threads

  1. Cosmetic Surgery Concerns
    By bechimo in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 11:48 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 07:45 PM
  3. [MBTItm] An argument for investing in intellectual infrastructure
    By Provoker in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 07:33 PM
  4. What type is best for a career in Investment Banking?
    By Triglav in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 02:00 PM
  5. In China, Brain Surgery is Pushed on the Mentally Ill
    By heart in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 12:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO