• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm considering in investing in cosmetic surgery...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ The other posts on the thread haven't been. I've been very specific, as have Jennifer and Fidelia and Halla and many others.

One other thing that's worth adding, regarding the question of "is a fake personality better than no personality at all" -- even if you were bland (and you aren't!), bland is SO much better than creepy. And creepy, in my opinion, is where you're at now, in terms of the image you portray through avatars, signatures, some of your posts, and nearly all of the pictures of yourself. (Due to lighting and pose, not physical features.)

Oh, so I do have a bad personality?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh, so I do have a bad personality?
I have no idea! I don't even know you!

All I know is the fake personality that you put on! I have been operating under the assumption that you're a cool person underneath it all. I have seen glimpses of non-image under there, and you've seemed cool under that, and have reminded me of INTJ friends of mine. I like it when you have normal conversations with people on the forum, e.g. when you were talking about Cleveland with whatever on the photo-of-wherever-you-are-right-now thread. You seem like someone I'd want to talk to, when you show your real self.

But when it's just neo-Fascist weirdness, and photos of you looking creepy in the dark, and a signature about fucking a corpse?? That is not likeable! That's part of the reason why I've been posting on this thread so much when I haven't communicated with you that much before then. The idea that you'd think that it was your face that was making girls not like you, and not the fact that you think it makes you MORE likeable to post things about fucking a corpse. Boring is so much better than that!

Pardon my outburst; it's late. I'll try and respond more reasonably after this.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But when it's just neo-Fascist weirdness, and photos of you looking creepy in the dark, and a signature about fucking a corpse?? That is not likeable!

Awwww... not even a LITTLE likable?
j/k

... which leads to Rule #83: Necrophilia is really not a great conversation starter, if you actually want to meet someone nice. Take heed, U. This is good advice!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Awwww... not even a LITTLE likable?
j/k
:laugh: Maybe if it didn't remind me so much of the guy in Kill Bill Vol. 1...
... you know... "My name's Buck... and I'm here to fuck."
... which leads to Rule #83: Necrophilia is really not a great conversation starter, if you actually want to meet someone nice. Take heed, U. This is good advice!
:yes:

Okay, I'm going to bed now. May the conversation go well without me!

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6

All I know is the fake personality that you put on! I have been operating under the assumption that you're a cool person underneath it all. I have seen glimpses of non-image under there, and you've seemed cool under that, and have reminded me of INTJ friends of mine. I like it when you have normal conversations with people on the forum, e.g. when you were talking about Cleveland with whatever on the photo-of-wherever-you-are-right-now thread. You seem like someone I'd want to talk to, when you show your real self.

But when it's just neo-Fascist weirdness, and photos of you looking creepy in the dark, and a signature about fucking a corpse?? That is not likeable! That's part of the reason why I've been posting on this thread so much when I haven't communicated with you that much before then. The idea that you'd think that it was your face that was making girls not like you, and not the fact that you think it makes you MORE likeable to post things about fucking a corpse. Boring is so much better than that!

I so agree with this. She speaks the truth.

And I'll tell you one thing, PUA is going to work about as well as plastic surgery.

A

Anew Leaf

My dearest curly girl, you make excellent points.

P.S. Where is this corpse fucking signature that I missed? :thelook:

G

Glycerine

My dearest curly girl, you make excellent points.

P.S. Where is this corpse fucking signature that I missed? :thelook:

No it was a post not a signature. Ironically, it was about the tattoo he wanted to get (joking I'm guessing). So über should never get a tattoo. Lol

EDIT: I stand corrected. It used to be his signature.

No. If I were to get a tattoo, though, it would probably be my name, username, or MBTI type spelled out in runes. Or maybe some of my personal quotes in runes, such as, "What better way to honor the dead than to fuck a corpse?" That was a timeless quote from myself.

But there is always the possibility probability that I'll regret getting the tattoo in the long run as my interests change.

My conclusion: tattoos are for people without foresight.

G

Glycerine

We should move this to the blogs or something. I am rather creeped that nonmembers are reading this thread. It's somewhat personal.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No it was a post not a signature. Ironically, it was about the tattoo he wanted to get (joking I'm guessing). So über should never get a tattoo. Lol
It used to be his signature! :laugh:

These are pick-up tips for dummies, from most to least important:
1- No necrophilia jokes
2- No serial killer faces

G

Glycerine

YES. People are gonna think that you might want to kill them and perform necrophilia which would not be a comforting thought.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I keep expecting Graham Chapman to burst in and announce that this thread is being terminated because it's gotten too silly.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=294]The Ü[/MENTION] - Just get out of Vegas. It's no wonder you're obsessed with your looks when you have playboy bunnies and drag queens giving you elevator eye all day long. Move to some backwater barn hole where you'd be the town stud because you (presumably) have all your teeth, and have exactly ten fingers.

:laugh: That would be counterproductive.

Honesty is the best medicine!

Edit: I'm sorry if I've been coming across as kind of a bitch on this thread. I haven't filtered my Te much here, just because unfiltered Te is the most useful tool I have, in getting a point across as clearly as possible.

You always say that, but really? You're a lot more gentle than I am, even when I'm trying to be "nice". And I have Fe.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I keep expecting Graham Chapman to burst in and announce that this thread is being terminated because it's gotten too silly.

AN ESTJ.

*swiftly tosses net over it*

FOR OBSERVATION PURPOSES

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
''The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates.''
David Foster Wallace

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I wish there was cosmetic surgery to give you a significantly longer penis. They have one currently, but it doesn't give you significant results, and it cuts your tendons so your penis doesn't stand up anymore when it gets hard. Instead it sort of flops down.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=294]The Ü[/MENTION] - Just get out of Vegas. It's no wonder you're obsessed with your looks when you have playboy bunnies and drag queens giving you elevator eye all day long.

Unfortunately, I have a job here, too. It's not a job I really like, but at least I can afford to live alone with it.

Move to some backwater barn hole where you'd be the town stud because you (presumably) have all your teeth, and have exactly ten fingers.

Now you're just making fun of me.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wish there was cosmetic surgery to give you a significantly longer penis. They have one currently, but it doesn't give you significant results, and it cuts your tendons so your penis doesn't stand up anymore when it gets hard. Instead it sort of flops down.

Sort of defeats the purpose. So do tits so enhanced, lactation gets trapped behind the jelly.