MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    what's wrong with average?
    If I were above average, then I would be getting what I want by now.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    uber stop being a dumbass and listen to the advice given to you
    I just did!

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    If I were above average, then I would be getting what I want by now.
    No, you wouldn't. The most gorgeous guy in the world won't be able to find someone to date him if he gives off a creepy vibe.

It's honestly not that hard to stop, either. You just don't want to because you have your ego wrapped up in being prickly and antisocial and racist. If you have money burning in your pocket, 1000$ of therapy will get you WAY further than 1000$ of surgery....both in terms of your own happiness and in terms of how attractive you are to other people.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    No, you wouldn't. The most gorgeous guy in the world won't be able to find someone to date him if he gives off a creepy vibe.

It's honestly not that hard to stop, either. You just don't want to because you have your ego wrapped up in being prickly and antisocial and racist. If you have money burning in your pocket, 1000$ of therapy will get you WAY further than 1000$ of surgery....both in terms of your own happiness and in terms of how attractive you are to other people.
    listen to her
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Anew Leaf

This.

Originally I thought this whole narcissistic thing was an act, but now I no longer think that.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I've known of a paranoid schizophrenic guy getting laid because of his good looks, despite being creepy as hell (and he's the type who will openly think a woman is into him just because she gives him a glance or says "Hi").

Glycerine

That just took it to another level.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I've come to terms that I am not a conventionally attractive male. The trouble is, I don't know precisely what about my face is unattractive, mainly because I don't pay attention to the details of facial beauty. So I need an objective assessment.

What are parts about my face that I should adjust? For example, is my nose too big? Is my face too wide? Be upfront with me, what should I do about my facial appearance that will make me look more attractive?

Here are some pics:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post1667296

And here's one I took yesterday:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/the-.html
    Alright Uber. I'm gonna do what no one else is doing and tell you the truth.

The truth is, you can probably use a little plastic surgery. You're not terrible looking, true, but everyone can use a touch up here and there, and there's nothing wrong with that. Girls use make up, guys will shave and style themselves. We all enhance our appearance in different ways.

So, my suggestions. I would bring your nose in just a little, making it a little narrower. Your ears and eyes are fine, imo, but I would perhaps lift your cheekbones a little. Then, you may want to shave just a little bit off your chin, to round out your features. From that point, it's really about styling yourself. A good outfit and a nice haircut can really go a long way.

I've taken the liberty of coming up with a composite of what I think you're capable of achieving if you took some/most of these suggestions. Let me know what you think.

http://bit.ly/K8Xzoz

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I've known of a paranoid schizophrenic guy getting laid because of his good looks, despite being creepy as hell (and he's the type who will openly think a woman is into him just because she gives him a glance or says "Hi").
    If he's getting laid because of his looks maybe he's right about women being into him.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Oh, you're just looking for casual sex. In that case, a hooker is cheaper than plastic surgery, and is also guaranteed sex. Being good looking guarantees nothing.

(I also don't trust your assessment of what's "creepy as hell", or that your friend was laid purely "because of his good looks", but it's not something that can be refuted online so hey.)
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    The truth is, you can probably use a little plastic surgery.
    Shocking to hear that coming from someone in LA!

I like the composite. Good plan.