User Tag List

First 123412 Last

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    Just kinda good looking? What facial features should I change to make me really good looking?

I am seriously unclear over what makes males good-looking versus bad-looking.
    Okay, not prone to hyperbole. Not about that stuff. Really though, apart from the intensity (and this is coming from some one who likes intense men), you are good looking. If you didn't look like you trying to explode asteroids with your mind, I even go so far as to say you are kinda hot. No surgery required.

Empirically speaking you are good looking.

Surely there's a better way to fish for compliments.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I think it's more of how you come across than how you look that doesn't seem masculine. Not that you seem feminine.. just depressed and indecisive. It doesn't scream, "I'm ready to take on the world and I love life!" Also, you think too much about how other people are reacting to you. You're on the right track, but instead of "why are they staring at me? Do I look funny?" You should be thinking, "She's staring at me, maybe I should go talk to her."
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Glycerine

You look good. But if you want plastic surgery, all power to you. The serial killer/death stare is not becoming of you.

Your nose and eyes line up nicely on your face. If you changed your nose, I think the symmetry of your face would be off. There is no way in heck that you look feminine: good jawline, prominent nose, lower brow bone.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Uber, you are a very attractive, masculine looking guy. I think it would be terrible for you to get surgery! You seriously don't need it!

However, you sometimes come off as a bit narcissistic and insecure, which women are not going to find as attractive. You do the scary eyes thing in most pictures I have seen of you (bid for attention? I don't think it's unawareness, as more than one person in the picture thread has commented...), you purposely express controversial opinions to attract attention to you, most conversation is centred around you rather than involving equal back and forth interchange, and you don't seem happy with your life as it stands. If you want people to respond differently to you, the change that needs to occur is internal, not external. The good news about that is that it's considerably cheaper. The bad news is that it involves more work than just buying a surgery to fix your problems.

I wouldn't usually be that blunt with someone I don't really know, but since you have invited feedback and are seriously considering changing yourself, I figured I'd throw that out there for you to mull over. I may be completely wrong, so take it with a grain of salt.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

1.) When talking about women you project an attitude of false carelessness and women can smell it. When you talk about roller coasters and videos you radiate sunbeams through your false grimaces and women can sense those sunbeams. Your job is to talk about human beings in the way that you do about roller coasters and videos so that you radiate sunbeams when talking to humans about humans. The goal here is that simple. It's the practice that will take actual practice.

2.) You have a cheap haircut. Get a $30 one instead of a $14.95 one, and put some stylist-recommended product in your hair every day. I swear it will be worth it despite how much you may initially dislike it.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Eh...you know when I'm in my 40's I'm probably going to get some collagen injected into my marionette lines and possibly get a breast reduction/boob lift...but that will still look fairly natural, and still look like "me."

I don't like cosmetic surgery as an escape from self, as something to drastically alter your face, like there's something inherently wrong with who you are (unless you actually have suffered an accident or have genetic structural defects).

You should look at some pics of people who have had massive face-altering surgery and look at how badly it can potentially turn out. I mean I think even Vladimir Putin looked better with wrinkles than his weirdly tight face. I think plastic surgery actually made him look OLDER.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You're not a bad looking guy. I don't see the problem. There's nothing going on with you that couldn't be altered in some minor way by hair/clothing, etc.

You have a very nice mouth.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Surgery is not the answer. It's all in the attitude. And stay fit.

I notice you like to take pictures of yourself. If you spent that energy talking to women, or caring about others, it would all come back to you I bet. <3
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

there's no cosmetic surgery to improve your personality,
    so you should totally do it to your face. maybe when you
    feel good enough about yourself, then perhaps your personality
    would improve--which seems to be the issue.

good luck!
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

What is wrong with my hair and clothes? Seriously, I don't know anything about hair (I used to shave my head, would that look better?). And clothing, well, I don't know much about that, either.

And I also hate that I don't have blue eyes.