First 9171819202129 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    Well, since I apparently don't have a good personality, I need to compensate for it via my looks.
    What is a good personality? Looking at things more broadly it seems you may get better bang for your buck working on interpersonal skills than plastic surgery. You'll get a better result and it's less risky.

I think as I read this thread, you appear to be getting a lot of good advice. You don't seem to be listening however. That might be one place to start - work on active listening skills.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Your basic problem was already covered in this thread.
    This thread is just a sequel. And sequels are always worse.
    Not even a model calibre guy would get laid if the best line he could come up with is "What better way to honor the dead than to fuck a corpse?".
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

if i started dating some guy and found out he had plastic surgery out of pure vanity...i'd be totally turned off...so...that's something to consider...possibly
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    if i started dating some guy and found out he had plastic surgery out of pure vanity...i'd be totally turned off...so...that's something to consider...possibly
    Well, this isn't out of pure vanity. My suggestion is out of self-improvement. Didn't you see my chin? It makes me look weak. Women will associate this with...weakness.

And what if someone you dated got a liposuction? What would you say then? Would you consider it vanity?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Well, this isn't out of pure vanity. My suggestion is out of self-improvement. Didn't you see my chin? It makes me look weak. Women will associate this with...weakness.

And what if someone you dated got a liposuction? What would you say then? Would you consider it vanity?
    Hey was beginning to wonder if you had me on ignore haha
    And.. Hmm maybe I tend to think most weight issues can be fixed with proper nutrition and physical activity but the important thing to realize here is that almost everybody has some feature that they find less than ideal and if their mind isn't straight it could lead them to obsess about...really everyone...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

My suggestion is out of self-improvement. Didn't you see my chin? It makes me look weak. Women will associate this with...weakness.
    Speaking in generalizations, women sense (un)healthy self-esteem quicker than they sense physical characteristics. You're trying to win with an audience of women while focusing on male-audience concerns. How can an NT be so illogical? @The Ü, stop giving INTJs a bad name and use logic here. Instead of bending all of women-kind to be superficial, why don't you do what's easier and start (healthily) tearing down your personality to build up a better version of yourself? Like a movie script, take the core elements and good parts, but totally revise it for a better version of itself.

I believe you can do it once you accept that you have some hard work to do. If it was easy you would have done it already. Until you get to that place of acceptance I believe you'll fail at achieving your desired outcomes.

*please allow for my gross over-generalizations in an effort to get through to him
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I've come to terms that I am not a conventionally attractive male. The trouble is, I don't know precisely what about my face is unattractive, mainly because I don't pay attention to the details of facial beauty. So I need an objective assessment.

What are parts about my face that I should adjust? For example, is my nose too big? Is my face too wide? Be upfront with me, what should I do about my facial appearance that will make me look more attractive?

Here are some pics:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post1667296

And here's one I took yesterday:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/the-.html
    I don't think you're ugly/bad looking, but at the same time, I wouldn't discourage you from pursuing affordable cosmetic surgery. I see nothing wrong with wanting to go from the high end of average to drop dead sexy (I'm considering a bit of cosmetic surgery myself, mainly a nose job)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Speaking in generalizations, women sense (un)healthy self-esteem quicker than they sense physical characteristics. You're trying to win with an audience of women while focusing on male-audience concerns. How can an NT be so illogical? @The Ü, stop giving INTJs a bad name and use logic here. Instead of bending all of women-kind to be superficial, why don't you do what's easier and start (healthily) tearing down your personality to build up a better version of yourself? Like a movie script, take the core elements and good parts, but totally revise it for a better version of itself.

I believe you can do it once you accept that you have some hard work to do. If it was easy you would have done it already. Until you get to that place of acceptance I believe you'll fail at achieving your desired outcomes.

*please allow for my gross over-generalizations in an effort to get through to him
    What hard work are you speaking of?

How are you suggesting I "tear down" my personality?

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I don't think you're ugly/bad looking, but at the same time, I wouldn't discourage you from pursuing affordable cosmetic surgery. I see nothing wrong with wanting to go from the high end of average to drop dead sexy (I'm considering a bit of cosmetic surgery myself, mainly a nose job)
    Finally! Someone is telling me how average I look. What should I get done besides mentoplasty? Should I consider rhinoplasty as well? Or even something else?

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

It's like you're treating the whole thread as your own personal echo chamber.

Waiting for it to tell you the things you want to hear. (like above)

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

MBTI
    yupp

what's wrong with average? i look average and i don't see the need to get plastic surgery. uber stop being a dumbass and listen to the advice given to you
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so