First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I agree with SD2132466

Fixing why you don't smile would probably up your attractiveness a lot.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    Oh yeah, I am from 216, I moved to Vegas about two years ago...long story.
    Well that might be a big part of your problem right there. Vegas. That exhilarating, god forsaken spot. I can only take about 3 days of it, neon lights, fake tans, fake boobs, fake hair, ringing-dinging-singing bells of excessive materialistic illusion.. before I want to lie under a tree on a grassy hill rocking myself in fetal position. lol.

Anyhow, I thought INTJ's were all into what works and what doesn't.
    Plastic surgery doesn't really work. Most people that get it look odd. Many of them still feel inwardly insufficient. (I bet i can dig up some statistics to prove this.)
    The most efficient, inexpensive and long term way to alter your attract-ability is to change your own perception.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Reduce ego. just slightly.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    Well that might be a big part of your problem right there. Vegas. That exhilarating, god forsaken spot. I can only take about 3 days of it, neon lights, fake tans, fake boobs, fake hair, ringing-dinging-singing bells of excessive materialistic illusion.. before I want to lie under a tree on a grassy hill rocking myself in fetal position. lol.

Anyhow, I thought INTJ's were all into what works and what doesn't.
    Plastic surgery doesn't really work. Most people that get it look odd. Many of them still feel inwardly insufficient. (I bet i can dig up some statistics to prove this.)
    The most efficient, inexpensive and long term way to alter your attract-ability is to change your own perception.
    Nope, I had the same problem before moving.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Fixing why you don't smile would probably up your attractiveness a lot.
    What do you mean? You've never seen my smile.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

There's nothing wrong with your looks. I agree 100% that you need a new hair cut. The cut you have is too high on the top and too close on the sides. Invest in a good hair cut. It's worth every penny. And DO see a stylist! Another thing that's expensive but worth every penny. The colors you're wearing can make a huge difference in how you're perceived, not to mention in how well you look.

Your features are nice. There's nothing wrong with you.

See? Look:
    http://coolmenshair.com/2008/04/choo...your-face.html

I shopped around and found an image consultant for you:
    http://www.imagebylauren.com/

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

Here's a link on how to set up donations on your blog; no need to thank me.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    There's nothing wrong with your looks. I agree 100% that you need a new hair cut. The cut you have is too high on the top and too close on the sides. Invest in a good hair cut. It's worth every penny. And DO see a stylist! Another thing that's expensive but worth every penny. The colors you're wearing can make a huge difference in how you're perceived, not to mention in how well you look.

Your features are nice. There's nothing wrong with you.

See? Look:
    http://coolmenshair.com/2008/04/choo...your-face.html

I shopped around and found an image consultant for you:
    http://www.imagebylauren.com/
    One slight problem, have we agreed that my face is indeed oval shaped? Because I'm also thinking diamond or heart shape. (I'm not particularly good at determining face shape, unless it's really obvious, as in the case of Arnold Schwarzenegger.)

And is the image consultant thing cheaper or more expensive than cosmetic surgery?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Your face (I believe) is not an oval -- it is slightly elongated. This, combined with the pointed chin and the points of your upper lip give a sense of being narrow and angular. This can be extremely elegant -- those are beautiful features to have. You seem to me to have fine bones. Can you show a picture that reveals the line of your body? Are you tall and slim? -- Anyway. A stylist will know what to do with you. Ballpark number would be from $200 - $500, depending on what she does. Usually she will spend some time looking at you, analyzing your features and the shapes that make up your body/face, and then suggest the best necklines, best hairstyle, best colors, best overall look. Then it's either she goes shopping with you and shows you where to buy your clothes and what to look for, or she goes to your house and shows you how to wear what you have -- they usually sell their services in blocks like that. A consult. A shopping trip. A visit to your house. So you can decide what you want to do, how much you want to spend. For $500, you can get a lot of good advice. You can't buy much surgery for $500. And I'm quite serious, and you know I have no reason to lie to you -- I don't want anything from you, I don't know you well at all -- there's nothing wrong with your looks. You just haven't figured out yet how to work what you've got.

"Stylist" meaning Image Consultant, not hair stylist. Shop these people, call them up, ask them how long they've been working in Vegas, what stores they frequent, ask for recommendations, etc.

And ps (I'm the queen of the PS, can't help it -- sorry) -- you can get that chip in your tooth fixed for not much. I had a chip, too -- chipped it when I fell out of a tree when I was a kid. Also I cannot smile for the camera to save my SOUL, another reason I never post pictures, so I know what you're talking about. Even if you don't smile a lot, it's a help for your confidence to know that when you do, you have nice teeth and your mouth looks healthy and cared for.

Yup, I've been studying what I can see of your pictures and it looks like diamond shaped could be correct. Do you have a widow's peak?
    Also, you're nuts for wanting blue eyes. It looks like your eyes are hazel. Can you get a close up of your iris? I bet it has all kinds of interesting colors in it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Yes, my current eyes are hazel, and I do have a slight widow's peak.