User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Its hot and sunny right now where I am. My room is heating up from the greenhouse effect. Hot weather reduces my powah significantly. I become sluggish and despondent. Cold weather can be unpleasant too but at least it doesn't reduce performance, as heat does for me.

I'm going to start rubbing my arms with cold water all the time as I did the summer before last, if it gets that hot.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Weather affects me if the overall climate isn't something that suits me well. Example: I lived in Minnesota for 9 years after college, and the intense winters and chronic lack of sunlight began taking a toll as the years went on.

It was one reason when I moved, I was very excited to be moving to a location that had the greatest number of sunny days a year in the U.S., and milder winters; and I gotta say, after being here almost 3 years, my overall mood is noticeably improved compared to how it had become when in Minnesota. Of course there are other factors too, but weather is a component.

That said, if the 'baseline' climate is to my liking, then I definitely, absolutely love and appreciate daily changes / the seasons. I appreciate/like the cloudy and rainy days, and love living somewhere that actually has 4 seasons and temp changes. Sun is important to me though....
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INtP

It's not so much mood changes as it is discomfort and annoyance with weather/seasons that make me tired and grumpy. I dislike hot weather (>75F), especially if its humid. I'm almost always uncomfortable, can't sleep well in it, etc. At the other extreme, cold doesn't really bother me much. I really enjoy cool weather (highs in the 50's-low 60's), when the sun goes down at around 6-7pm. Rain/no rain, cloudy/sunny, etc. don't really matter much to me. I don't really enjoy seasonal changes -- unless summer is ending and fall is coming... but I'd prefer year-round fall weather in a heartbeat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    IxxP
    Socionics
    SEI

ALWAYS. When it rains, I'm garanteed to be in a much worse mood then I am on a sunny day. I'm always depressed when it's raining, especially when I know I have to go catch the bus and go to school. BLEHHH ; _; Why can't it be sunny already?!

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Weather changes don't really effect me that much. It's when I don't see the sun for a month that starts to eat away at my sanity.

MBTI
    yupp

rain doesn't really effect me one way or the other. heat on the other hand makes me cranky I hate summer for that reason.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Persistent winds blowing on me can make me feel irritable.
    Evidently its not just me.

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/local/c...nger-and-crime
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

when it gets super hot, above 34 celcius,
    and i have to be outside or stuck in traffic.
    i get super grumpy.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

I enjoy a nice sunny day sometimes, as long as the temperature is cool. Otherwise, I prefer "bad weather" of any type. I try to plan wilderness backpacking trips when the weather will be the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Persistent winds blowing on me can make me feel irritable.
    Evidently its not just me.

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/local/c...nger-and-crime
    I wonder if it's due to wind noise disrupting sleep? Maybe people with wind chimes are more affected?

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I wonder if it's due to wind noise disrupting sleep? Maybe people with wind chimes are more affected?
    I like wind chimes.

Its not due to noise for me. Its more about the feeling of it. Supposedly the wind's disturbing effect has to do with positive ion disruption.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism