User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Usually not but weather extremes can make me cranky- very hot, very cold, huge amounts of snow, etc. The latter can obstruct plans and prevent you from easily getting to where you want to go which is annoying. Rain can do that too but in Minnesota, snow is usually more of an issue than rain. This winter is unusual that in Minnesota, there was very little snow and it hit 80 degrees F today and it's only mid-March.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Sort of, kind of, not really... I don't mind the rain. I actually sleep a lot better when it is raining. I don't even mind getting out in the rain and rarely use an umbrella....even though it wreaks havoc on my hair! I don't mind the snow, I just don't like driving in it because people around here are idiots. Mostly, I prefer a nice overcast day... No sun blinding me...or screwing up my lighting for photo ops....

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I generally feel better when the weather is sunny and coldish - around 8°C-10°C. Nothing extreme though; I like a varied climate because every kind of weather has a specific influence on my mood (i.e. a full rainy day after 5-6 days of sunshine can actually boost my productivity).
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Yeah, I've mostly lived in tropical or hot desert areas. It's draining. I love winter.. I'm more "perky" or something. Even though for most people that seems to be the depressing season.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i think i have a lot less energy in the winter, i hate the cold and it makes me not want to go outside or get out of my warm bed.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    lol

I appreciate all types of weather, but there are certain types of weather that seem to make me feel extra energetic

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

I like snow. Too much sun is not good for me, and so is heat. But I don't know if it affects my mood a lot.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Yeah, I've mostly lived in tropical or hot desert areas. It's draining. I love winter.. I'm more "perky" or something. Even though for most people that seems to be the depressing season.
    It's weird, in the summer when it's hot and the a/c's been on for days, I almost feel like I'm shut in and suffocating. Window open days are no problem. This never happens in the winter when the house is shut up and the heat is on. I'm not particularly enjoying this August weather in March either. My lilacs are going to bloom 6 weeks early.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Don't like rainy weather (especially when it is the cold kind,) and that's usually what happens around here between January till around this time.

I'd much rather settle for hot weather, snow, humid rain, or an average temperature around 70 degrees F year round.

I've been to Hawaii for vacation..... and it was one of the best weather I've experienced.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Hawaii does have some awesome weather
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'