• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

wtf?!?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was standing in the meeting room this morning at work interrogating a new person on something for educational purposes and all of the sudden I heard flapping in one ear and had the sensation that something large was flying at my head... to the point where I ducked and then felt rather silly... the same damned thing happened 3 more times in the next 10 minutes and then a couple of other times scattered throughout the day... each time it sounded like something was flying at the right side of my head, getting closer and closer :unsure:

I know that I'm in good health... I had my annual checkup a couple of weeks ago and was deemed impressively healthy... I don't think that I'm going crazy since I realized quite clearly that it wasn't real. WTF? :thelook:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Been sick lately? Head cold?

nope... I've felt just fine... in fact I've felt perfectly fine all day except for having things flying at my head! :laugh:

starting to get a headache now, but this is 12 hours later :thinking:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It might be fluid draining/shifting, but that's more likely if you've been sick recently.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've never had any problems with my ears in my entire life! :unsure:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's always the worst case scenario:

[YOUTUBE="ZgLWl1bjH84"]:devil:[/YOUTUBE]

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:horor: holy shit... that's terrifying! now I have to make the man look into my ear :sick:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think I'll go with the wtf bats... they sound the least unpleasant and possibly the cutest :ninja:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
they'd better not be :thelook:

it's just disturbing... it felt so real... I seriously ducked because I totally believed that something was flying at the side of my face because it sounded and somehow felt like it :sadbanana:

N

NPcomplete

it feels fine... I walked along several ledges while wearing heels today and didn't fall off of them, which is unusual :blush:

I'm at a loss. :(

Do you hear a ringing sound? Were you recently in the vicinity of very loud noises?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm at a loss. :(

Do you hear a ringing sound? Were you recently in the vicinity of very loud noises?

no and no... just flapping like giant wings headed at the right side of my head... the left side is perfectly fine :thinking:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Could the wings possibly sound like your heartbeat?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I hope my heartbeat doesn't sound like a dragon flying at me :cry:

N

NPcomplete

I hope my heartbeat doesn't sound like a dragon flying at me :cry:

I'm tempted to say it's the revenge of the [invisible] dragon that you named Puff but I know what that will lead to. ;)

Hmm I will think some more though.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A co-worker with bad aim throwing stuff at your head.