User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    True that.
    Each thing you've mentioned requires a large degree of devotion- be it internal or external. Diets don't work as they are typically momentary- a quick fix- and not a lifestyle change. Diets vs long-term healthy eating are two entirely different creatures, and people are far less keen on the latter.
    From my experience it was much harder to lose the weight than maintain it. So once I lost the fat I could go back binge eating because I wasn't trying to lose only maintain.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about?

Jix, I thought when you started conversing with Victor you knew what you were getting into. Clearly, you were unprepared. Don't bring a golf club to a tennis match!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I hate to say Victor is right (<---I love saying that). A diet is just what you eat, and what you eat makes you fat. That's all there is to it.

Smile Trust me

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I hate to say Victor is right (<---I love saying that
    I wonder why. Is it that you hate to say Victor is right, or is it that you hate Victor?

But let's check it out. Look in the mirror and think of me. And note the expression on your face.

If you hate me, you will have a hateful expression on your face. Your wrinkles will deepen, your eyes will narrow, and you will purse your lips. Not a pretty picture.

On the other hand you love to say you hate to say Victor is right. So perhaps you love to hate Victor.

This is a very complicated expression - a mixture of love and hate.

You might even take a picture of yourself in the mirror, so we can all see how you feel about me. And we might be able to untangle your emotions.

All you have to do is trust me.

We become what we worship. We get what we ask for. So we should be careful of what we ask for.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I wonder why. Is it that you hate to say Victor is right, or is it that you hate Victor?

But let's check it out. Look in the mirror and think of me. And note the expression on your face.

If you hate me, you will have a hateful expression on your face. Your wrinkles will deepen, your eyes will narrow, and you will purse your lips. Not a pretty picture.

On the other hand you love to say you hate to say Victor is right. So perhaps you love to hate Victor.

This is a very complicated expression - a mixture of love and hate.

You might even take a picture of yourself in the mirror, so we can all see how you feel about me. And we might be able to untangle your emotions.

All you have to do is trust me.

Don't overthink it. It's just a thing. Or.. maybe you're right. I hate to say it, maybe Victor is right. hehe

Smile Stepping up to the crease, and stepping back

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

Jix, I thought when you started conversing with Victor you knew what you were getting into. Clearly, you were unprepared. Don't bring a golf club to a tennis match!
    Who knows? Perhaps it is a very long cricket match. So you are rewarded by patience, stamina and subtlety, and by following the manners and mores of cricket. So when someone says, "It's not cricket!", you know you have overstepped the mark, and as a gentleman, you step back.

MBTI
    GONE

Who knows? Perhaps it is a very long cricket match. So you are rewarded by patience, stamina and subtlety, and by following the manners and mores of cricket. So when someone says, "It's not cricket!", you know you have overstepped the mark, and as a gentleman, you step back.
    Pssh, cricket is for pansies!

Now rugby - there's a sport!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

Johari/Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Pssh, cricket is for pansies!
    It's true, pansies do grow on the cricket field. And even during a match seagulls will land on the field among the pansies.

MBTI
    GONE

It's true, pansies do grow on the cricket field. And even during a match seagulls will land on the field among the pansies.

Johari/Nohari