• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

@Whatever, I need your expert opinion

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
but it feels like another thing people are taking control of, and I don't like being controlled

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
While it may be true that it will feel like you're taking other people's advice.. it is important to remember that the ONLY person in control of your actions is yourself. People can give you good advice all day long, but until you decide to make that decision, they're just talking to walls.

The control of it all will be whether you can truly quit or not. No one is going to take credit for something you decide to do for yourself. This isn't one of those situations where someone refers you to a movie, and you're all hanging out later and you use a clever quote from said movie at an opportune time, everyone laughs, and that one douche goes, "Omg I totally told you to go see that movie, so I get some credit for that laughter as a result!!"

Don't rebel against something you might want anyways just because people agree with you.