Ginkgo

I eat my shit with a grin.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    I want to stop being a whore with a crack addiction.
    And you're picking on someone who eats feces?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

What kinds of shit do YOU want to stop devouring?
    Oh me? Why I start off the day with a cup of green tea, and a small bowl of parfait made of plain Greek yogurt and flax seeds. Then, mixed greens and baked chicken for lunch (non-fat balsamic vinaigrette on the side, obviously! ) For dinner I like to spice it up with some whole wheat pasta with broccolini and feta from the Food Network's Healthy Eating site, and maybe even a glass or two of merlot! If I'm bad I'll have carrots and fat free ranch as an after dinner snack. I could probably cut back on the ranch, though. So naughty! Teehee! ^_^

DO YOU HEAR THAT?!?! THAT IS THE SOUND OF THE DEATH OF JOY, MY FRIEND. You might be a size 00 if you eat right, or you might end up a size 8 diabetic. I say fuck it. Life is too freaking short to do anything, but be lavish about the damn thing. Love your Twinkies! Relish your Baconators! Drink your Big Gulp down to the lees! Don't let the bastards take the pleasure from food unless they rip it from your cold, greasy hands. Be free, Mrcockburn. To quote a tattoo somewhere on Angelina Jolie's back (or perhaps ribcage or thigh), "That which nourishes me, destroys me". The next time you pick up that bearclaw, Mrcockburn, I know you're going to hesitate. You're gonna feel guilty. But I want you to think of whichever part of Angelina that was, and I want you to embrace your bliss. And fly.

And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Soda. Tis the death of me. The fact that my heart is sinking at the thought of not drinking soda is probably a sign that I should stop drinking soda.
    I went 2 weeks just drinking water and watered down lemonade when I felt naughty and I felt pretty good.

My goal? One month soda free, but I'm going to take it day by day and week by week.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Still not craving sugar, but OMG I feel so braindead with this paleo diet. Obviously I need real sugar to function.

3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Looking at your diet, the more of that stuff I eat the more I crave it. If I get home from work feeling like a snack I go for nuts, or even a spoonful of peanut butter, blunts my appetite right in it's tracks, whereas snacking on processed carbs it just won't satisfy.

I think you probably have a high NEAT.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Looking at your diet, the more of that stuff I eat the more I crave it. If I get home from work feeling like a snack I go for nuts, or even a spoonful of peanut butter, blunts my appetite right in it's tracks, whereas snacking on processed carbs it just won't satisfy.

I think you probably have a high NEAT.
    meh, I don't buy it. All my cleaning ladies are always pudgy, and certainly don't eat as much as I do.
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    Oh me? Why I start off the day with a cup of green tea, and a small bowl of parfait made of plain Greek yogurt and flax seeds. Then, mixed greens and baked chicken for lunch (non-fat balsamic vinaigrette on the side, obviously! ) For dinner I like to spice it up with some whole wheat pasta with broccolini and feta from the Food Network's Healthy Eating site, and maybe even a glass or two of merlot! If I'm bad I'll have carrots and fat free ranch as an after dinner snack. I could probably cut back on the ranch, though. So naughty! Teehee! ^_^

DO YOU HEAR THAT?!?! THAT IS THE SOUND OF THE DEATH OF JOY, MY FRIEND. You might be a size 00 if you eat right, or you might end up a size 8 diabetic. I say fuck it. Life is too freaking short to do anything, but be lavish about the damn thing. Love your Twinkies! Relish your Baconators! Drink your Big Gulp down to the lees! Don't let the bastards take the pleasure from food unless they rip it from your cold, greasy hands. Be free, Mrcockburn. To quote a tattoo somewhere on Angelina Jolie's back (or perhaps ribcage or thigh), "That which nourishes me, destroys me". The next time you pick up that bearclaw, Mrcockburn, I know you're going to hesitate. You're gonna feel guilty. But I want you to think of whichever part of Angelina that was, and I want you to embrace your bliss. And fly.

oh come on, that's the best pic you could come up with?
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Still not craving sugar, but OMG I feel so braindead with this paleo diet. Obviously I need real sugar to function.

No. The first three days of breaking the carb addiction feels like shit. Expect it, and resist temptation if you ever want to break it.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

I want to drink moar water. But I hate drinking water.

I like hot tea.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex