User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

You must be an ectomorph OP. Superfast metabolic rate. So far for me 2 years on the atkins diet and beautifully well maintained I believe. I was a sugar addict like yourself though I believe worse. About 7 chocolate bars, 2 large bags of crisps, 5 cokes and quarter of a nutella jar per day. Tis non-existent anymore... except the cokes are switched to it's diet versions.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Man, I'm down with joining this challenge. Hahaha. I'm eating under 40g of carbs per day... MOST days. But the few times I cheat, I go all out and have a big plate of pasta or something sugary. And I'm cheating way too much these past few weeks.

NO MOAR CARBS
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Oh, tis a challenge? ok. I'm in. I will mention the eating habits in this thread every day if possible. 0 sugars eh?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I'm a recovering choco-holic. I remember focusing on that (I Love cookies and stuff as well), and saying I'd quit for a month. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, you mostly have to be mindful of the times you start snacking and eat some yoghurt or a couple of nuts in stead (they kill hunger *fast*). Oddly, I also found I stopped eating as many cookies (sugar binge gone...), without even trying and eating smaller portions almost automatically.

So now I'm torn. I love chocolate. as in LOVE CHOCOLATE. And small doses don't seem to be an option. I wanna stay in my chocolate trance once I start. Cutting it fully out of my life though....meh.

I *think* I got it figured out though, this time round..So I'll join you peeps, if only to learn the art of portion size
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

figsfiggyfigs

hmmmmmmmmmmm

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    You must be an ectomorph OP. Superfast metabolic rate. So far for me 2 years on the atkins diet and beautifully well maintained I believe. I was a sugar addict like yourself though I believe worse. About 7 chocolate bars, 2 large bags of crisps, 5 cokes and quarter of a nutella jar per day. Tis non-existent anymore... except the cokes are switched to it's diet versions.
    A success story! Inspiration!

Seriously, if you can do it with that kind of sugar consumption, so should anyone.

MY PLAN:

Cook 48 devilled eggs. When craving something tasty (aka shit food), grab one and cram the little fuck in my mouth.

This should get me through the worst of it - 3 days, without compromising nutrition at all.

Of course, by then I'll be sick to death of the things.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    I'm going cold turkey because I heard that after a certain number of days, you no longer even crave it.
    But some sources say 3 days, others say 30 days. . .
    It's actually 33 days. Scientifically proven in the laboratory.

What kinds of shit do YOU want to stop devouring?
    This reminds me of the age old question, would you go for chocolate flavoured shit or shit flavoured chocolate.

Your diet is crap. Sort yourself out.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I did six months of treating my body like a temple this year...i've slowly gone back to treating it like a portaloo in a music festival.
    Challenge time... right after i scoff me some munchies
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

No cravings so far...weird. The eggs are doing the trick. Hopefully it'll keep working.

Of course, this is only Day 1...not even that, since I ate waffles for breakfast (carbs = sugar. And I'm trying to try a Paleo style diet).

Well, it's been a successful 8 waking hours though!
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

I'm in!

I just got a new roommate who is a HUGE junk food fiend, not to mention an avid baker and she's always bringing home candy for us and making cookies and pie and cake, which is nice, but totally awful at the same time.

About 2 months ago I gave up sugar for a total of 14 days straight (nothing: not even honey) and it was some of the best I'd ever felt physically.

I want to go back to that, despite the temptations laid waste in front of me. But I think I need some accountability.

So woo! Sign me up!