• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypC Stop Eating S*** Challenge

Mole

Permabanned
Haven't encountered enough close up to rightly know. Just to be on the safe side, you'd better change your name back to Victor...

I wear a dark brown smoking coat, kept immaculately brushed, and Badger tells me, nose to nose, I remind him of fresh fields and the wholesome earth. Badger assured me you won't turn your nose up at me, and in fact has asked Ratty to invite you to a picnic beside the river, with only the most delightful fresh fruit and vegetables, and perhaps a little grilled trout, as our picnic lunch. Badger feels this will suit your taste and give you a good impression of us. Toad though has gone overboard again and decided he wants to be a vegetarian, as he said mistakenly, just like you. But Toad gets taken by his enthusiasms so you must forgive him. He is really a good hearted animal.

G

garbage

It's true; after a while, you don't even crave the stuff. Willpower for ~30 days becomes a long-term, self-sustaining machine.

Every time I'm 'tempted,' I just think to myself--marshmallow.

I've nixed all fast food, sodas, and virtually all sweets (especially chocolate, etc.). The only time I've had sweets as of late was on a recent trip; a bunch of problems at the airport forced me to grab my dinner from vending machines at the hotel.

My remaining vice is coffee. I drink a lot of it.

G

Glycerine

^ I was craving fruit juice the other day after not drinking it for a month and it was so gross. Cutting out sugar makes things tastes too sweet when you try it again.