User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    As long as we are allowed complete control over your body, access to your memories, and can use any of your funds while in said body.

Those are my conditions. Take them or leave them.
    done
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    done
    For all you know, you just made a deal with Satan. :horor:

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    For all you know, you just made a deal with Satan. :horor:
    well as long as I can just float aimlessly fine by me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INTP

so I want to be 120 and I'm 140. Though I'm not fat and 110 is the smallest I can be before my BMI is too low according to my doctor (I found this out when I got so stressed junior year in highschool and just totally forgot to eat) I need to be 120 I feel disgusting at 140. Yet I have no self discipline so anyone have any suggestions for self discipline and healthy ways to lose weight.
    Read self-discipline in 10 days.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

the biggest thing that helped me lose 20 pounds was laying off the booze, junk food and sodas. I also started exercising. These things may help you as well.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    GONE

^^

What she said. Alcohol has a lot of calories. Junk food, especially the starchy kind, can also pack on pounds.

Wolf has good advice too as a dieter.

I like walking everywhere. Walking briskly helps. Drink lots of water. And stock your kitchen with stuff like apples. Snack on popcorn. If you must drink soda and junk food, get zero calorie/diet soda and buy diet microwave meals. Most people drink their calories, so I'd try to drink coffee black or with nonfat milk and cut out soda and "juice" altogether. Water is your bff. And accept now that sometimes you will eat stuff you have no actual appetite for or have cravings that you must deny. People who say dieting is easy either don't like food or are lying...or are raging hippies and like eating like a rabbit.

I was in a similar boat as you as I dropped from 150+ to 130. I'm already on the lower end for my BMI but BMI doesn't take into account build and composition. I think in order to be fashionably thin, I'd need to hover in the low 120s next you! This is my plateau though, so unless I want to get on an actual 'diet' again this is where I stay.

I think you've hit your plateau + you've added some bad habits. Bad habits creep ups slowly but surely. You're still quite young though so honestly a little bit of diet and excercise, you'll see dramatic and fast results. I was able to drop 5-10 pounds in
    college no problem -- trust me, it gets harder as you get older. And you have to maintain a better lifestyle, watch your eating for the rest of your life or else you'll just gain everything back again. It takes an overall shift in your lifestyle.

Oh for walking, try getting a pedometer. It helps you keep track and stay focused. I was inspired loosely by the '1000 steps' diet and now I just walk around a lot more.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

so I want to be 120 and I'm 140. Though I'm not fat and 110 is the smallest I can be before my BMI is too low according to my doctor (I found this out when I got so stressed junior year in highschool and just totally forgot to eat) I need to be 120 I feel disgusting at 140. Yet I have no self discipline so anyone have any suggestions for self discipline and healthy ways to lose weight.
    One thing I did for a while that worked was to fine myself for misbehavior. If you eat something that you know you shouldn't, or don't exercise when you plan to, fine yourself $10. That will soon add up. Think, it's going to cost me another $10 to eat that donut. You have to pay your fines on a regular basis for it to work. Try donating the fines to the presidential candidate that you don't like at the end of each month for added incentive.

MBTI
    INTP

Are you sure you need to lose 20 lbs? Is it healthy for your body type and age to do so?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    One thing I did for a while that worked was to fine myself for misbehavior. If you eat something that you know you shouldn't, or don't exercise when you plan to, fine yourself $10. That will soon add up. Think, it's going to cost me another $10 to eat that donut. You have to pay your fines on a regular basis for it to work. Try donating the fines to the presidential candidate that you don't like at the end of each month for added incentive.
    so pretty much I pay myself when I'm lazy? where's the motivation to exercies?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    ^^

What she said. Alcohol has a lot of calories. Junk food, especially the starchy kind, can also pack on pounds.

Wolf has good advice too as a dieter.

I like walking everywhere. Walking briskly helps. Drink lots of water. And stock your kitchen with stuff like apples. Snack on popcorn. If you must drink soda and junk food, get zero calorie/diet soda and buy diet microwave meals. Most people drink their calories, so I'd try to drink coffee black or with nonfat milk and cut out soda and "juice" altogether. Water is your bff. And accept now that sometimes you will eat stuff you have no actual appetite for or have cravings that you must deny. People who say dieting is easy either don't like food or are lying...or are raging hippies and like eating like a rabbit.

I was in a similar boat as you as I dropped from 150+ to 130. I'm already on the lower end for my BMI but BMI doesn't take into account build and composition. I think in order to be fashionably thin, I'd need to hover in the low 120s next you! This is my plateau though, so unless I want to get on an actual 'diet' again this is where I stay.

I think you've hit your plateau + you've added some bad habits. Bad habits creep ups slowly but surely. You're still quite young though so honestly a little bit of diet and excercise, you'll see dramatic and fast results. I was able to drop 5-10 pounds in
    college no problem -- trust me, it gets harder as you get older. And you have to maintain a better lifestyle, watch your eating for the rest of your life or else you'll just gain everything back again. It takes an overall shift in your lifestyle.

Oh for walking, try getting a pedometer. It helps you keep track and stay focused. I was inspired loosely by the '1000 steps' diet and now I just walk around a lot more.
    the juice I really only drink is 100% organic, not because I'm some weird organic food snob but because that's what I like, and what I grew up on. other stuff is too much sugar. I also like the no sugar added cranberries (like crangrape, cranapple, etc)

the only thing I don't like in this situation is cutting out alcohol.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all