Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    @Lexicon

Updates from earlier:

1) I think I found a lotion that works! Didn't end up trying CeraVe, but tried Eucerin and liked it a LOT more than Cetaphil. Fingers crossed that it continues to work this winter.
    Eucerin is a great one, too! I always forget that brand makes stuff besides Aquaphor. One of my good friends w/rosacea loves their facial products.

2) I love that sugar/charcoal facial mask. Been using it once a week and my skin feels SO nice afterwards. <3 Thank you for the recommendation!
    Awesome! Once to twice a week is really all you need.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Reposting this here because I figure this thread is visited more often.

Got a question about some stupid event I have to go to for a friend. Don't know if outfit meets criteria of "business-casual," as terms like that never apply to any part of my life.

Details below.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post2565991

thx for the input, forum.

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Reposting this here because I figure this thread is visited more often.

Got a question about some stupid event I have to go to for a friend. Don't know if outfit meets criteria of "business-casual," as terms like that never apply to any part of my life.

Details below.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post2565991

thx for the input, forum.
    I think that outfit works just fine for a company xmas thingie. Only question is, what shoes are you going to wear and will you be wearing stockings or bare legs?

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
    "Play" is a word I'll use a lot when talking about appearance.
    That's pretty much spot on for me, I like to play with my appearance and see what I can create.

Likes Alaska liked this post

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    I think that outfit works just fine for a company xmas thingie. Only question is, what shoes are you going to wear and will you be wearing stockings or bare legs?
    Probably black stockings (legs get cold) & either these dark gray/black pumps below or similar solid black ones.
    I don't really own much else in the way of dress shoes.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Probably black stockings (legs get cold) & either these dark gray/black pumps below or similar solid black ones.
    I don't really own much else in the way of dress shoes.

Ooooo no, those will go nicely, I'd go a fairly opaque black stocking and I think you're on to a winner!

Also, you could keep the makeup minimal if you wanted, with a fairly 'nude' eye and skin and do a bright pop on colour on the lips like a deep red or even a bright orange red. It's minimal effort and people always think you've put in waaaaay more effort than you really have.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Ooooo no, those will go nicely, I'd go a fairly opaque black stocking and I think you're on to a winner!

Also, you could keep the makeup minimal if you wanted, with a fairly 'nude' eye and skin and do a bright pop on colour on the lips like a deep red or even a bright orange red. It's minimal effort and people always think you've put in waaaaay more effort than you really have.
    Yeah, the opaquer the better.. the warmer it'll keep me, haha. Awesome. I wasn't sure if I was breaking some unspoken law about mixing tweeds or some such..stuff. ISFJ mom had a billion rules passed on through generations about "proper clothing/coordination" like it was an actual moral agenda. Needless to say, I tuned it out... I just always wear what feels okay for me, I dunno. These situations (parties/professional/even remotely formal events) always add this element of forced artificiality that I have a hard time getting around (I can fake the social crap, but the costumes, not so much). But I understand in professional settings, there are certain standards.. and I'm probably overthinking it and most everyone will be drunk eventually there anyhow, haha.

Anyway - Thanks for the input, Nij! I'll experiment with some of the makeup stuff tomorrow. I usually go for the reverse (bolder eye/nude lip), but the opposite might be a cool change.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Keep meaning to toss this here-

I'm pretty consistent w/my showering routines, but occasionally shit gets hectic & I'm too tired to bother. I could get away with not showering til the next evening on at a given time, if not for my hair. Even if I hadn't been sweaty/active, etc, my hair is on the oily side, so it's hard to skip washes without it being obvious. Can also lead to breakouts, for me.

I got this dry shampoo on a whim (most I've tried are just powdery, butane-smelly useless garbage), and it's been EXCELLENT for those points where I have early appts or whatever & could skate by til bedtime for my shower.

It worked so well that I wanted to just put it here as a general recommendation for anyone in search of a good/cheap dry shampoo. I keep forgetting to post it, but, I used it today, so, I guess that's a reminder.

Likes Nijntje liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Keep meaning to toss this here-

I'm pretty consistent w/my showering routines, but occasionally shit gets hectic & I'm too tired to bother. I could get away with not showering til the next evening on at a given time, if not for my hair. Even if I hadn't been sweaty/active, etc, my hair is on the oily side, so it's hard to skip washes without it being obvious. Can also lead to breakouts, for me.

I got this dry shampoo on a whim (most I've tried are just powdery, butane-smelly useless garbage), and it's been EXCELLENT for those points where I have early appts or whatever & could skate by til bedtime for my shower.

It worked so well that I wanted to just put it here as a general recommendation for anyone in search of a good/cheap dry shampoo. I keep forgetting to post it, but, I used it today, so, I guess that's a reminder.

I have a very regular shower routine but I love dry shampoo for a couple reasons. One is it's a unparalleled styling product for anyone with hair on the more fine/limp/flat side and two, you don't need a heat method to create the styles. I can dry shampoo either clean or day old hair, roll up a bun with a sock or bun form, go to bed and boom - lots of wave and body and not a lot of frizz like heat may cause. I like the Big Sexy Hair brand.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

mixed with apple cider vinegar and turmeric. i actually see a difference which is rare.

i ordered some cheap knockoff face brush off groupon that i'm hoping works well.
    Likes Puffypolma liked this post