• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Makeup, Beauty, and Health Products Thread

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Sauna. And you don't get skin cancer.

It's 30 mins. And I'm a Florida native, I'm very well aware of my tolerances. I was laying out to get sun on purpose.

The lost water weight was just a nice side effect.

also down 27lbs.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's 30 mins. And I'm a Florida native, I'm very well aware of my tolerances. I was laying out to get sun on purpose.

The lost water weight was just a nice side effect.

also down 27lbs.

Yeah 30 min shouldnt give you skin cancer unless you're extremely sensitive/albino or something.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Yeah 30 min shouldnt give you skin cancer unless you're extremely sensitive/albino or something.

15 minutes of unprotected exposure will start damage to the skin. But whatever. I'm sure lots of fatalities from alcohol happened to people that know their tolerance limits as well.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
15 minutes of unprotected exposure will start damage to the skin. But whatever. I'm sure lots of fatalities from alcohol happened to people that know their tolerance limits as well.

well I guess it will cause cancer if you do it too often. I thought this was a one time occurrence.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i've been putting all these potions on my face lately:

i went crazy with the ordinary products but they've all seemed effective so far and they are CHEAP

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ they look so ordinary

they look even dangerous. Like a chemistry lab set lmao

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
^ they look so ordinary

they look even dangerous. Like a chemistry lab set lmao

It's pretty highly rated dangerous skincare. The Korean line I use it pretty cheap with non-descript packaging but this line beats it.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
i've been putting all these potions on my face lately:

i went crazy with the ordinary products but they've all seemed effective so far and they are CHEAP

Hey, I'm curious, how are you liking micellar water? Does it benefit you you even without make up?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey, I'm curious, how are you liking micellar water? Does it benefit you you even without make up?

yeah! i use it in the mornings and there appears to be a lot of gross stuff coming off on the cotton pad, so it must be working.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yeah! i use it in the mornings and there appears to be a lot of gross stuff coming off on the cotton pad, so it must be working.

Oh so you have to use a cotton ball as opposed to just splashing it on your face?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh so you have to use a cotton ball as opposed to just splashing it on your face?

you just put a little bit on a flat cotton pad, then wipe your whole face with it. no rinsing or anything. :D

i use a regular cleanser+water at night to make sure i get all my makeup off.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

I'll chime in here about it. It's fantastic. Cleans great and no drying out your face. I use one of those exfoliating cotton pads so it gets everything off.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My hair is falling out more and is super dry now that I've started swimming again. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it cooperate again, chlorine exposure notwithstanding? I rinse and condition it before getting in but it's not making much of a difference ...

Oh, summer. You hit me hard with the ugly stick every year.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
My hair is falling out more and is super dry now that I've started swimming again. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it cooperate again, chlorine exposure notwithstanding? I rinse and condition it before getting in but it's not making much of a difference ...

Oh, summer. You hit me hard with the ugly stick every year.

Are you wearing a cap?