Socionics
    ILE

This product works wonders:

insert random title here Array Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

recommendations for a very very gentle, affordable, mascara? I've been using the sexycurves one recently (and for the most part I really like it) but ever since I had my eyes lasered in the summer they're soooo sensitive to makeup for some reason. I'm dry and itching after a few hours any day I wear mascara so I rarely wear it now - I'd prefer to wear it every day since it makes a huge difference with my light-ish eyelashes.

I'm also sort of wondering if just not wearing mascara at all for a month or two made my eyes super sensitive on its own and if my eyes would just adjust eventually if I just bit the bullet and started wearing it every day again...
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Went Christmas shopping at Sephora the other day and ended up with two things for myself. It's not my fault they make the fun gift sets at Christmas, at such great prices! :-D

One of the things I got (Can't find a pic right now) is a set of lip glosses and lipsticks/lipstains, with stuff from Lancome, Tarte, Benefit, Kat von D, Buxom, etc. All in shades I will use! Also got a great Bare Minerals set for $20 with two eyeshadows, full mascara and liner, and a gorgeous red lip gloss thing. And I'm getting the Naked palette for Christmas from my sister! Squee!
    That damn place is evil. I have switched over to Bare Minerals and I stocked up after Christmas. I had a full sized foundation for free coupon and the eye and face brightening primers.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    recommendations for a very very gentle, affordable, mascara? I've been using the sexycurves one recently (and for the most part I really like it) but ever since I had my eyes lasered in the summer they're soooo sensitive to makeup for some reason. I'm dry and itching after a few hours any day I wear mascara so I rarely wear it now - I'd prefer to wear it every day since it makes a huge difference with my light-ish eyelashes.

I'm also sort of wondering if just not wearing mascara at all for a month or two made my eyes super sensitive on its own and if my eyes would just adjust eventually if I just bit the bullet and started wearing it every day again...
    Hmmm.. I'm not sure. I find that Estee Lauder's double wear has been the gentlest mascara I've used. I've also used Loreal's Telescopic, which I find to be rather gentle as well.

When I stopped using mascara for a while, my eyes became very sensitive as well.

By light-ish, do you mean colour? or density?

Sephora is a money sucking black hole.

A window to the soul

Almay. Replace monthly.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    By light-ish, do you mean colour? or density?
    Colour, they vaguely match my hair which is dark blonde veering towards brown. Especially light on the ends (maybe everyone's are like that?) so it makes a huge difference to have the whole lash dark, especially since I have oddly dark eyebrows. I think the density is fairly average-ish, I have no idea actually, hahaha.
    -end of thread-

figsfiggyfigs

Colour, they vaguely match my hair which is dark blonde veering towards brown. Especially light on the ends (maybe everyone's are like that?) so it makes a huge difference to have the whole lash dark, especially since I have oddly dark eyebrows. I think the density is fairly average-ish, I have no idea actually, hahaha.
    they have commercial eye-lash dye. I don't know how common it is in the US, but I know it is VERY common in scandinavia. They have it in every store, you'll probably manage to find some in the US.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

huh, good to know. I wouldn't have thought of that in a million years. will have to investigate...dye might also be irritating though unfortunately.
    -end of thread-

figsfiggyfigs

huh, good to know. I wouldn't have thought of that in a million years. will have to investigate...dye might also be irritating though unfortunately.
    Well, I assume it won't be too bad considering they're specifically produced and commercialized for eyelashes. Do look into it, I'd think the momentary irritation is worth the overall results.

figsfiggyfigs

Ive tried TONS of mascaras before.

I have to say, this is seriously top notch, esp considering it's only a Drugstore brand. I love it.