• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

OMG I Am Looking So OLD!!!!!!

G

Ginkgo

It's hard to encourage someone that they're attractive when they're convinced they used to be more attractive. Even if they truly believe they're presently attractive, they'll likely want to live up to their textbook definition of what they ought to be. Maybe TG should take her signature's advice.

R

RDF

Funny epitaph for you:

here Fineline crossed
his last line ever.
Layed down in front
of what he hid behind.

:D

Anyway I kid. Except about what I said to Jennifer. That was dead serious!

Not bad! I guess that's my own role in life. To dance that fine line until one day I stray too far on the wrong side of it.

(I'm starting to sound like Victor now, I think.)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's hard to encourage someone that they're attractive when they're convinced they used to be more attractive. Even if they truly believe they're presently attractive, they'll likely want to live up to their textbook definition of what they ought to be. Maybe TG should take her signature's advice.

Very true.

I actually think TG's profile pic is pretty, FWIW.

[MENTION=6643]Fluffywolf[/MENTION]: When are you flying into the States next?

Not bad! I guess that's my own role in life. To dance that fine line until one day I stray too far on the wrong side of it.
(I'm starting to sound like Victor now, I think.)

No, what you said actually seemed connected to the conversation at hand.
It has to make everyone widen one eye and look confused, as in, "Wait, where did that come from?"

Think ethereally and completely allusion-ary, you can do it!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=6643]Fluffywolf[/MENTION]: When are you flying into the States next?

An invitation?

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.... KGGGZZT.

Error:
No such file or directory.

R

RDF

No, what you said actually seemed connected to the conversation at hand.
It has to make everyone widen one eye and look confused, as in, "Wait, where did that come from?"

Think ethereally and completely allusion-ary, you can do it!

Lol. Poor Victor--he takes a beating. :hug:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
An invitation?
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.... KGGGZZT.
Error:
No such file or directory.

I just asked when you were flying into the States.
I didn't [technically] say I'd be there to greet you. :alttongue:

Lol. Poor Victor--he takes a beating. :hug:

I didn't say it was a negative. I just said he comes at things from completely unexpected directions.

And she looks like she has really good skin too.

rav3n

Bloody Ne-hilists chased me out of this thread!

*grumps off*

TG, just checked out your profile pic. You have beautiful, young-looking skin. So there, all you ageists! :tongue10:

R

RDF

I didn't say it was a negative. I just said he comes at things from completely unexpected directions.

I agree. He's got a talent for finding a new angle on things. Or associating the un-associate-able. Or something.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Hilarious. :) But at least we got some wonderful anti-aging tips and an unexpected tutorial in P vs J conflict.

that was a conflict? I was just trying to explain that I believe youth does not equal beauty, but that beauty doesn't last forever either. and forever is longer than any of us can actually comprehend. it makes perfect sense.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just asked when you were flying into the States.
I didn't [technically] say I'd be there to greet you. :alttongue:

Sorry, took a while to reboot. Crappy operating system.

I currently have no plans or reasons to ever go to the States. For leisure, there really is only one country I sometime want to go to and that's Japan. The other countries I go to is just where work takes me. :p

Jaguar

Someone in their 20's is whining about looking "old."
Don't make me laugh, Teeg.

R

RDF

I freaked at age 27 when I finally realized how much hair I had really been losing. But I got over it in about a day. :)

Mid- to late-20s is when you start having those first realizations that age is creeping up on you more than you think. But you get on with life in the end.

G

Ginkgo

The name "Teeg" reminds me of twiggy.

article-0-0247B82A00000578-758_468x626_popup.jpg

rav3n

Twiggy needs non-clumping mascara tips. Quick, ladies in the know, suggest something for this fashion disaster!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fashion statements freak me out.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Twiggy just needed a new lash brush.

I'm curious about whether or not ThatGirl is feeling less attractive. Apart from what she thinks, I think beauty is in liveliness of character- or at least strength. Smiling a lot certainly adds to that.