• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

OMG I Am Looking So OLD!!!!!!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
who's marijke helweger?

marijke.jpg

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
IDK what you look like but.... if you think you look old, join the club.... :cry:
I'm doing Dr. Perricone.

rav3n

you could do what the vain rich people do and get botox and look like a manquin and a face lift. personally i think you shouldn't beauty isn't meant to last forever that's why flowers die so quickly
Pet peeve. The definition of beauty = youth. Disagree.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hear good things about Dr. Perricone.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
no way! that's crazy dude.

Indeed. But the lack of technology to produce proper artificial intelligence clearly shows as well. She probably has the IQ of a dandelion.

I would link to movies but most seem to be in dutch so that wouldn't work. :p

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
no I'm saying have you ever looked a mummy or a corspe and by corpse i mean one that's been rotting awhile and gone. BY GOD! That's a gorgeous corpse! ? it's very simple what I'm saying. and even if you said the corpse was beautiful it turns into dust eventually and i have yet to meet a person who thinks dust is pretty otherwise why would we dust?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Indeed. But the lack of technology to produce proper artificial intelligence clearly shows as well. She probably has the IQ of a dandelion.

I would link to movies but most seem to be in dutch so that wouldn't work. :p

i don't know how smart dandelion's are though they don't have mouths so they can't communicate. maybe they're really smart.

rav3n

Still don't get it unless you're saying that life = beauty? Or better yet, let's just leave it because I can't follow your line of reasoning.