User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 164

  1. #61
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    It's hard to encourage someone that they're attractive when they're convinced they used to be more attractive. Even if they truly believe they're presently attractive, they'll likely want to live up to their textbook definition of what they ought to be. Maybe TG should take her signature's advice.

  2. #62
    RDF
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Funny epitaph for you:

    here Fineline crossed
    his last line ever.
    Layed down in front
    of what he hid behind.



    Anyway I kid. Except about what I said to Jennifer. That was dead serious!
    Not bad! I guess that's my own role in life. To dance that fine line until one day I stray too far on the wrong side of it.

    (I'm starting to sound like Victor now, I think.)

  3. #63
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    It's hard to encourage someone that they're attractive when they're convinced they used to be more attractive. Even if they truly believe they're presently attractive, they'll likely want to live up to their textbook definition of what they ought to be. Maybe TG should take her signature's advice.
    Very true.

    I actually think TG's profile pic is pretty, FWIW.

    @Fluffywolf: When are you flying into the States next?

    Quote Originally Posted by FineLine View Post
    Not bad! I guess that's my own role in life. To dance that fine line until one day I stray too far on the wrong side of it.
    (I'm starting to sound like Victor now, I think.)
    No, what you said actually seemed connected to the conversation at hand.
    It has to make everyone widen one eye and look confused, as in, "Wait, where did that come from?"

    Think ethereally and completely allusion-ary, you can do it!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  4. #64
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

    I actually think TG's profile pic is pretty, FWIW.
    Same.

  5. #65
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    @Fluffywolf: When are you flying into the States next?
    An invitation?

    Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.... KGGGZZT.

    Error:
    No such file or directory.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  6. #66
    RDF
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    No, what you said actually seemed connected to the conversation at hand.
    It has to make everyone widen one eye and look confused, as in, "Wait, where did that come from?"

    Think ethereally and completely allusion-ary, you can do it!
    Lol. Poor Victor--he takes a beating.

  7. #67
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    An invitation?
    Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.... KGGGZZT.
    Error:
    No such file or directory.
    I just asked when you were flying into the States.
    I didn't [technically] say I'd be there to greet you.

    Quote Originally Posted by FineLine View Post
    Lol. Poor Victor--he takes a beating.
    I didn't say it was a negative. I just said he comes at things from completely unexpected directions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Same.
    And she looks like she has really good skin too.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  8. #68
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,028

    Default

    Bloody Ne-hilists chased me out of this thread!

    *grumps off*

    TG, just checked out your profile pic. You have beautiful, young-looking skin. So there, all you ageists!

  9. #69
    RDF
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I didn't say it was a negative. I just said he comes at things from completely unexpected directions.
    I agree. He's got a talent for finding a new angle on things. Or associating the un-associate-able. Or something.

  10. #70
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Hilarious. But at least we got some wonderful anti-aging tips and an unexpected tutorial in P vs J conflict.
    that was a conflict? I was just trying to explain that I believe youth does not equal beauty, but that beauty doesn't last forever either. and forever is longer than any of us can actually comprehend. it makes perfect sense.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

Similar Threads

  1. why do people in hollywood look so old?
    By prplchknz in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:38 PM
  2. Public Speaking? Why am I so afraid?
    By WildCard in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 12:14 AM
  3. [Inst] Am I SO or SX?
    By mrcockburn in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 04:57 PM
  4. why the f$%^ am I so angry?!
    By miss fortune in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 09:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO