User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 164

  1. #31
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    beauty isn't meant to last forever, ever seen a corspe or a mummy?
    I see. So you're saying corpses and mummies get botox...

  2. #32
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    no way! that's crazy dude.
    Indeed. But the lack of technology to produce proper artificial intelligence clearly shows as well. She probably has the IQ of a dandelion.

    I would link to movies but most seem to be in dutch so that wouldn't work. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  3. #33
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    no I'm saying have you ever looked a mummy or a corspe and by corpse i mean one that's been rotting awhile and gone. BY GOD! That's a gorgeous corpse! ? it's very simple what I'm saying. and even if you said the corpse was beautiful it turns into dust eventually and i have yet to meet a person who thinks dust is pretty otherwise why would we dust?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  4. #34
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Indeed. But the lack of technology to produce proper artificial intelligence clearly shows as well. She probably has the IQ of a dandelion.

    I would link to movies but most seem to be in dutch so that wouldn't work. :P
    i don't know how smart dandelion's are though they don't have mouths so they can't communicate. maybe they're really smart.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  5. #35
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i don't know how smart dandelion's are though they don't have mouths so they can't communicate. maybe they're really smart.
    I wouldn't bet on it. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  6. #36
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025

    Default

    Still don't get it unless you're saying that life = beauty? Or better yet, let's just leave it because I can't follow your line of reasoning.

  7. #37
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I wouldn't bet on it. :P
    yeah you're right, dandelines are sometimes in salads and theirs a reason why some people are considered vegetables.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  8. #38
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Still don't get it unless you're saying that life = beauty? Or better yet, let's just leave it because I can't follow your line of reasoning.
    it's so simple you're just overthinking it.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  9. #39
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yeah you're right, dandelines are sometimes in salads and theirs a reason why some people are considered vegetables.
    Epic deduction. INTP points for you!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  10. #40
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    it's so simple you're just overthinking it.
    Then explain it in non-Ne pinging terms.

Similar Threads

  1. why do people in hollywood look so old?
    By prplchknz in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:38 PM
  2. Public Speaking? Why am I so afraid?
    By WildCard in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 12:14 AM
  3. [Inst] Am I SO or SX?
    By mrcockburn in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 04:57 PM
  4. why the f$%^ am I so angry?!
    By miss fortune in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 09:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO