• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

OMG I Am Looking So OLD!!!!!!

T

ThatGirl

I'll be frank, I won't be buying a juicer any time soon . But I did just realize there is a juice it up next to where I work. Any recomendations?

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
Blending is better than juicing anyway. :wink:

I'm actually impatiently excited about getting the blender I ordered, and will take the advice to start with mostly fruit until I start to crave the green flavor. I can believe that I will start to crave the green flavor, because the same thing happened when I started eating healthier, more natural food, like lots of fish and veggies. Edit: It's like waking up taste buds that have been dormant for most of your life from lack of use, almost like brain cells that die off from lack of use. You develop your palate so that you can taste more flavors. Processed food and junk food tastes bland and gross to me now. (Except that I still like chips and chocolate, ha. But I don't crave them like I used to.)

Last edited:

desiree88

Smoking makes you look old faster. Some people believe it's better to drink than to smoke. Alcohol is good in moderation.

I use Omorovicza Gold Flash Firming Serum with Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate. It's believe to be the most powerful type of vitamin C. Vitamin C promotes healthy skin and collagen production.