User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

I don't bother with mascara... I have rather dark, nicely shaped eyelashes, and so mascara provides minimal improvement for the hassle of putting it on. Well applied eyeliner I find more useful for emphasizing my lashes, because it makes them look thicker at the base. I guess if I found mascara that actually made a big difference I'd use it, but it'd only be useful occasionally, because it'd look too dramatic for day time wear, and most of my evenings are spent with either a book or my laptop.
    "'You scoundrel, you have wronged me,' hissed the philosopher. 'May you live forever!'" - Ambrose Bierce

Oh weird I don't notice it flaking that much, only if I were to do bottom lashes, but I don't, for that reason. Besides, a thin line of liner at the bottom lashes works just as well/better for shaping the bottom of my eyes...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I love Too Faced Lash Injection. It's one of the thickest mascaras out there.... for lengthening, you might want to try Lash Injection Pinpoint.
    It's extreme, so expect a thick coat. Smells really good too.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Anew Leaf

What kind of eyeliners do you girls like?

I have several I run through:

Urban Decay liquid and pencil. (I love the teal green one <3)

Can't remember name brand... Nyx? maybe. It's one that comes in a jar that looks like eye shadow.

I am always on the lookout for more eyeliners though :P Which I really shouldn't be considering how much make up I own.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post

Can't remember name brand... Nyx? maybe. It's one that comes in a jar that looks like eye shadow.

I am always on the lookout for more eyeliners though :P Which I really shouldn't be considering how much make up I own.
    i like using black eyeshadow with a flat eyeliner brush that i get wet before i use. i like using a brush a lot more than a pencil because it's easier to get a nice, clean line.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

My eyes look weird with anything much beyond minimalist makeup, to the point of mystifying even salon makeup people.

So I only wear eyeliner (liquid) on my top lids; thin line at the top/ middle of the eye, thicker along the outer edges and a slight curve up and out at the outer corners. Saw it in a magazine once, loved it, works for me, has been my signature look ever since. Stolen from '40s glamor, but a much less dramatic version of it, with no other elements of glamor to go with it.

I don't really mind what brand, usually prefer the kind in a little bottle w a tiny brush because I find it easier to apply the way I like. So it's usually Almay or Revlon, dark brown, for an almost-natural look to bring out my eyes from otherwise blonde-lashed invisibility. Might look natural to guys, but women know better, right?

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    YSL has great mascara. I find Dior tends to produce heavy products.

Estee Lauder has the best mascara formulas , in my opinion. (Double Wear is my favorite mascara)
    Considering your eyelashes which are amazing, this sounds like a worthwhile try!

UrbanDecay glide-on eye pencils, Make Up For Ever aqua eyes, MAC powerpoint eye pencils.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

My fave is gel eyeliners.... I mainly use Mac Fluidline with a 263 brush. Gels are the best, imo.
    When I want a liquid, I've been using Mac Superslick but it's a little watery for me. Haven't really found a great liquid yet.....
    Lower- I usually use a white pencil on my waterline... I've been using Urban Decay, but it's too glossy for my needs.
    Under my waterline I also use a pencil... using UD right now. The pencils are creamy in consistency, and smudge more easily than say, Lancome's. I like the less creamy variety, actually, but it's all about preference.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Ok here's hoping the quote notification thing works so you see this - quoted from member thread since it fits better here:

Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post

I suck at flat ironing
    Want to share what eye makeup you're wearing here? It looks awesome.
    -end of thread-