• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

help me design a diet

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
have you tried steel cut oatmeal? totally different texture and even taste (imo both are far superior vs. the rolled-oat oatmeal). better for you, too.

I have and I still didn't like it. I've heard of this thing called baked oatmeal maybe try that, because it's not the taste it's the texture that bugs me. the mushiness of it is ick, like eating a cat hairball.

fecaleagle

MBTI Type
INTj
yeah the only thing in that list that I like enough to eat all the time is brown rice. I don't like bread that much and i absolutley hate oatmeal unless it's oatmeal cookies. I can't handle the texture

Well if you want to stop feeling lethargic you're gonna have to man up and eat some things you may not like. Obviously going on preference alone isn't cutting it. Hell I don't like most the things I eat very much but do it in order to be healthy

Scottt

For a healthy life balance diet is most important, we should take the specific amount of the iron and protein as carbohydrate etc. Then there will least chance of any diseases.

Last edited: